flynncat's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 29th, 2022 11:29 PM

Closed

ME TV and Antenna TV stations are mixed up on the guide

ME TV is listed as 247, and Antenna TV is listed as 246.  ME TV is actually 246, and Antenna is actually 247.  If you want to watch ME TV, you have to hit Antenna TV and vise versa.  

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

2 years ago

I'm in the Chicago area and ME tv was 357, Decades was 359, and ME tv+ was 361. Now 361 is something called Story,359 says on the guide MEtv+ but it's really Decades.MEtv is still 357. Comcast has to fix this.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

We're having the same issue in our market where channels 208 and 209 are switched for Metv and Antenna.  Customer support is not understanding the issue.  This is the 4th day having this issue.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

2 years ago

The local TV station moved subchannels around. It can take awhile for Comcast to rearrange their setup and get corrected data out, especially if they did not get a warning about the change ahead of time.

Contributor

• 

142 Messages

@andyross​ I emailed WCIU TV, which runs all these channels so I'll see if they reply.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I live in a Mpls. MN suburb, same problem here with 246& 247 being switched by number only. I contacted Xfinity and was told that they would get the info. to engineering. It's been close to a week now with no resolution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I'm in Richfield, MN, and 208 and 209 have been switched on the guide for 4 days. I just checked now. It seems to be partially fixed -- the guide is displaying the correct shows for the 2 channels, but now both channels are listed as MeTV.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

This was finally corrected last Friday after at least 6 days of being switched. Now tonight, the two are switched again. KSTC is the local station that carries these 2 channels, as I understand it. I won't contact Xfinity support about it again, because that was a nightmare last time. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Well, that didn't last long. They're switched again.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Congratulations Xfinity, you corrected the mix up on ME TV & Antennae TV for 3 days. Now it's backwards again

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Woke up this morning, My Antenna TV (247) is replaced with getTV.  Anyone know what's going on with that one ?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

2 years ago

Where are you located? Odds are your local station that carried Antenna TV changed to Get TV. Comcast just passes on broadcast stations and has no control over what is aired.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here