U

Friday, May 17th, 2024 1:54 PM

ION

What happened to the ION channel. The last couple of days channel 813 has been Defy TV but it still also says IONHD in the description? Is it no longer on Xfinity? 

1 Message

5 months ago

Right! Bring back ION!!!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_1m4fki. I would be happy to check on the status of ION in your market from here. Could you send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

5 months ago

Guide for Ion channels displays Defy programming, but Ion shows are what is being broadcast.  I sure hope Xfinity is not trying to replace Ion with Defy..  Xfinity: Please get this fixed.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@user_p8c9uk​ It may not be Xfinity considering replacing Ion with Defy, but the local station that carries Ion as a subchannel.

1 Message

5 months ago

I paid 255.a dang month  I want my ion back Now This is [Edit: Language]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I agree with everyone else. What’s the deal? Was there any notification?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

No notice. And they’re showing garbage . The so -called Mystery channel is justNCIS that’s on 2 other channels in the many forms. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

5 months ago

Hello @user_wnmhva! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our team of experts on Forums. You've definitely come to the right place for help! I'd like to look into what may be causing the issue with your ION channel. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

813 doesn't even show up on my lineup. Goes from 12 to 14 with Xfinity something on the line between where 13 should be!!  If channels keep leaving going to stream only Xfinity will be out of business..

1 Message

4 months ago

I already have one ion, I want my Defy channel lineup reinstated! 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_2b7h7i Thank you for reaching out. ION Plus is replacing Defy. Unfortunately, this is due to the network that owns Defy and there is no way for us to provide the channel to you if they are changing how the channel can be broadcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Why wasn’t there any kind of notification about the change? We watch a lot of DEFY, and maybe three or four other channels and that’s it! Paying way too much for a couple of channels 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here