Fri, Feb 5, 2021 6:00 PM
Why does ION Television channel ( only ) ION picture is Pixelated and sound not in sync.
1 m ago
3 m ago
I’m having the same issue only happens with ion.
2 m ago
ion channel Pixelates on streaming devices.
Can hear the description of the actor movements when watching tv connected to box
Hey there, I would be happy to look into this for you. How long has this been going on and is it both HD and SD channels?
I don’t have any SD channels. Only happens one one TV
Hey, there @LindaMary. We can certainly take a closer look and see what's going on with the service. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
We are using Roku and ION is pixelating on the channels we have available (13, 178, & 1421). We just started using Xfinity for our TV 6 days ago. 2 days ago we watched ION and it was pixelating so we switched to antenna. Tonight we are watching ION again and it is pixelating again. We tried all 3 channels. Is this a common problem streaming ION?
Hi there @Wag597 I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with ION, and we would definitely be happy to take a look into the matter with you and discuss further. I do ask that you please create your own post regarding this issue there so we can assist you on your thread.