U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 15th, 2022 11:08 PM

Closed

I want to cancel HBO

I would like to cancel my HBO subscription.  Surely there is a way I can do this myself.  I've looked everywhere and can find a place to manage my premium channels but you have strategically removed the subscription I am trying to remove.  This seems completely unreasonable and would only be done by a business who intends to increase my bill with no way to reduce it.  I am strongly considering leaving xfinity over this predatory tactic.

I've waited 45 minutes to receive a response online so far.  

I would like someone to give me step by step instruction on how I can do this on my account.

I understand everyone is understaffed and I do not have an issue with waiting extended periods of time as I also own a business and ask for understanding of my clients.  What I am not OK with is making it so easy to add a premium channel and make it impossible for someone to stop their subscription of that service without waiting going through customer service.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. I'm sorry you've such a hard time getting this done. I'd be happy to cancel HBO Max for you on my end. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

i agree. been trying for 3 days to figure out where i can cancel my HBO. so easy to subscribe but impossible to cancel. i expecially like the answer you got...they,re orry your having a hard time and they,ll cancel for you BUT don,t tell us why it,s impossible to do it ourselves. maybe they shoud tell us how??

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_2f41fd Hello and good afternoon, and thank you for reaching out! You can actually cancel HBO Max, or any other monthly subscriptions like HBO Max at anytime by clicking here https://comca.st/3uaF5P0. Please let me know if that works for you, and we would be more than happy to also remove it on this end if needed, no problem at all! Anything we can do to help a valued member of our Xfinity family!

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

there is no apparent way to cancel my hbomax subscription on the comcast website where they indicate. THIS IS SUPER ANNOYING and really should be illegal

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here