Murf1954's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Sunday, April 16th, 2023 1:52 PM

Closed

i have same question a bout Reelz channel. whyis now a subscription? Guess i will not be able to watch it anymore. Sad

​​ darn IT   I LOVED  WATCHING REELZ  CHANNEL  BUT NOW  I SEE  I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE WELL THAT JUST MADE  ME VERY UNHAPPY​​

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@Murf1954 

Thank you for posting your Reelz question here in the Xfinity Forum. Today, Reelz does not require a seperate subscription, however, it does require a television package that includes that channel. In your area, Reelz is available in our Digital Preferred, Ultimate TV, Digital Premier, and our Digital Preferred Plus packages. You must subscribe to at least one of these packages to receive that channel. 

If you would like assistance modifying your television service to one of those packages, feel free to send our team that requested direct message. To find other channels available in your current channel lineup, please see here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

1 year ago

why did it change  is there  way to get it  with out  subscribing

Problem Solver

• 

766 Messages

1 year ago

I have no problem getting Reelz without a subscription (channel 250 in SD, and 1429 in HD). Reelz is supposed to be available on every package above basic.

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

1 year ago

it is in Michigan

or then it is a mistake by them then someone in the house  changed it

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, @Murf1954! We can definitely confirm the status of Reelz in your particular area. Could you send us a direct message with your name and service address?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here