U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 9th, 2024 3:16 PM

Closed

I get no sound on game channel for last two days,

Game channel not giving sound.  All other stations have sound.

1 Message

9 months ago

Same here I  live outside of Boston very frustrated xfinity please offer support

All other channel no issue with sound 

No issue watching on laptop or phone on Newsmax app

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, @user_r6of2u thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issue with your sound. I know how important it is to have access to your favorite channels without any issues. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already such as restarting your box to see if that helps? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @user_5ad283! Welcome to the XFINITY forums page and thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. Experiencing no sound can be frustrating when trying to enjoy a favorite channel. I am sorry to learn about this experience. You've come to the right place for help. Have you checked if you are experiencing this issue on multiple devices?

1 Message

4 months ago

Intermittent sound issues on Gameshow network for days now! Forums show this issue has been prevalent for at least 2 years even after a reset per Xfinity. What is going on with this channel?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here