IlliniAmy's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 6:33 PM

Closed

How To Sign In To EXISTING Fox Nation Account

I subscribed to Fox Nation via my computer. I now want to login to it via Xfinity to watch it on my television. However, all I get is a screen with the option to Subscribe all over again. There is no option to Sign In. How can I get signed in to my existing Fox Nation account?

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @IlliniAmy, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your access to Fox Nation on our X1 platforms. These days news is super important, and if I paid for something I would want access to it as well, so I can imagine how you're feeling running into this wall right now. At this time, Fox Nation On-Demand is only available on our platforms if you're subscribed through Xfinity. If you're subscribed through https://comca.st/3kE75XG then you'll only have access to the free content at this time. Did you have any other questions regarding this service that I can help with?

(edited)

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMarcos my uncle is a 90 year old veteran and he only knows how to use the Comcast remote. How could you offer access to fox nation without letting vets access to login. You do not have true app access with no availability to a log in screen. It is a flat out lie to say the xfinity box has app features. This are not apps they are xfinity subscription options. Apps allow for individual logins. This is a total rip off and an insult to our veterans. Now he will miss the patriot awards thanks to the big xfinity lie! 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@FrankLandolfe have you tried teaching your uncle how to use something besides the xfinity remote instead of trying to blame it on your cable company? You're going to let him miss the patriot awards instead of getting it set up for him or letting him watch it at your house- or is that just a guilt trip for the rep that answered your question? Real patriots don't look for scapegoats and certainly don't use veterans as fodder.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@h8h8tr how dare you try to shame this man? It is clearly the fault of the cable company. Xfinitys policy is shameful!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

so if I have a free account because I'm a veteran, then I have to pay Comcast to get fox Nation?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thank you for your service, @york0922. <3 You would only be able to view the free content in the Fox Nation app on the X1 box. When you sign up for a membership through Fox Nation, not on your X1 box, then you can view the content at their website or on connected devices (Apple TV (4th generation or later), Web, Amazon Fire TV/ Stick/Cube/Box, Xbox One, Android TV (Android L or newer), Google Chromecast devices and Roku). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Xfinity, this is ridiculous. Please add a feature to sign in to a Fox Nation account through the Xfinity box <3 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have a better idea; dump MSNBC and replace it with Fox Nation as a standard channel

Visitor

• 

1 Message

So I should get rid of this TV and get Roku in this room?  Great!  Nice savings for me!  And Xfinity you lose!
 I only wanted to watch FoxNation on my TV….can’t believe at this point in Tech I can’t.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Is Fox Nation included in the Xfinity package or is it something I have to pay extra for?

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

That is a great question, @miklyn34. There is Fox Nation free programming at times via the On-Demand content, however, you are also able to subscribe to their service through the X1 cable box to a $5.99 monthly fee for their service as well to receive extra benefits such as specific content and access to the Fox Nation app and website through your browser or smart devices. You are also able to subscribe directly to the Fox Nation app or website through their website and have them billed directly to you as well. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Subscribing through the website will not allow us to view on the Xfinity app (X1 or Flex). The only option is to subscribe a second time and be billed from Xfinity.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

This is absurd!! Xfinity should be ashamed of itself for not allowing veterans and first responders to view their FREE membership to Fox Nation through the television! 
I will be telling everyone I know, veterans and first responders included and I will be cancelling my xfinity service!! 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

To be clear. I can access other free apps but I cannot access Fox Nation unless I leave the Xfinity platform?

Please escalate this issue to senior management as veterans and first responders should be respected. This policy clearly does the opposite. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I just paid for a year subscription to Fox Nation because I wanted to add it as an app on my Xfinity service that I already pay $250+ per month for.  Now I find out that I can’t add my Fox Nation subscription. I have to pay another $5.99 a month to be able to watch it on my TV. This is wrong.  Please escalate this issue so that it is corrected ASAP. I should be able to add any app that I have paid for to my Xfinity account, like I can with Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, etc.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_144d23 All applications available through our subscriptions are available on the cable box. The subscription is not available as an app as we do not support it. Applications can not be added or removed by a user. This is not an option we offer at this time. Fox Nation On-Demand is only available on our platforms if you're subscribed through Xfinity. If you're subscribed through https://comca.st/3kE75XG then you'll only have access to the free content at this time. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I just ordered Fox Nation from my phone thinking that I could log into my account via my Comcast. (The same way I log into my Netflix and Hulu accounts.) It is ridiculous that I would have to pay double!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it possible to log into my already paid for account!!

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_144d23​ Comcast/Xfinity is the national [Edited: "Inflammatory"] TV and internet service. At $270/mo. subscription I too would expect to be able to view my FREE VETERAN SUBSCRIPTION to Fox Nation on my X1 platform. Apparently not and Comcast refuses to answer the question as to why or provide a solution. I'm NOT paying yet another $5.99/mo. to Comcast for the privilege of viewing Fox Nation on my TV. I for one watch my TV shows and news on my TV and NOT my computer, phone or tablet. It is apparent why Comcast refuses to provide a solution....look at the apps available....LOTS of MSM. I agree with one of the folks replying to this post....LOSE MSDNC, CNN, Etc. and make Fox Nation available. And they wonder why MILLIONS of subscribers are cutting the cord...and Comcast CONTINUES to raise the rates. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I strongly suspect Xfinity does not accommodate Fox Nation is because it is pretty much a conservative news outlet and Xfinity is very Leftist.  MSNBC CNN, etc are all readily available.  I rest my case.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is total rip off. Why on earth would I pay double? Is it just FoxNation? What other subscription services do you make subscribers pay double?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_b3b9d6 

I am formally asking Comcast to explain why they will not support this app. Fox Nation has given veterans free use of the app for a year to honor our service. Comcast's position not to support the app unless veterans have to pay THEM is very bad optics. Whatever dispute Comcast has with Fox Nation should not make veterans the victims. I think we've been through enough. 

Could someone please escalate to Comcast senior management?  

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

@user_b3b9d6  Hello, We have a great document that will show you the most current details on the apps that are available on our X1 and Flex platform. This can be found at https://comca.st/3nP97pb;

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why can't you just give us the app just like the other apps like prime, peacock, netflix etc..?????

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

I can appreciate your feedback, and at this time the app is not available without a subscription for $5.99. We do take all feedback as a gift, and are always looking for ways to improve. While, I may not be able to make any changes to this specific app, I can point you to this a link to share your feedback. Please, use this link https://comca.st/3GCXUyA, to submit your valuable feedback.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Please answer the above question because I don’t understand your position either.  

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Hi, @user_77cc70. There's different questions ongoing on this thread. Can you let us know what questions you have? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityChristina​ Seriously?  There is one theme going on in this thread......add the FOX NEWS app so subscribers can log in.  Please explain the reason why that can't be accomplished. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_c6a495, our content teams are constantly working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible. In some cases, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from being able to offer certain features. 

Please send us a suggestion about adding the FOX News application using this link.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

can you explain how to get fox nation on X1

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_499a46​ 

To any Xfinity employee who responds:  we know which apps are available.  

There are multiple questions on this message board about why Fox Nation is NOT one of those apps.  

If it's about money, stop avoiding the question and just say that veterans, who have received a free subscription from Fox Nation, have to pay for it if they want to view it on Xfinity.  At least we veterans will know that we are victims of Xfinity's profit motives.  

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Hello @user_499a46, thank you for reaching out to us today! We will be happy to assist you with your Fox Nation concern. We do offer Fox Nation On Demand. If you go to https://comca.st/3GEzTqU, you can add it to your package or if you would like for us to add it for you, we can definitely do that today. I just want to check, is this what you were looking for? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I too want to be able to watch Fox Nation on my TV using my subscription to Fox Nation. I don't see why it is needed to pay again. When will you change that?

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Do you see the option to sign in with the account you set up Fox Nation with? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

This is a very simple problem and the solution will define Xfinity's position with respect to veterans.  

Let's not disguise this.  

Veterans have been recognized and rewarded for their service by Fox Nation by being offered a free subscription.  We can enjoy that benefit on our laptops, but not on our Xfiniity TVs.  

All Xfinity has to do is make the app available to everyone.  For veterans, we can enjoy the Fox Nation for free until that subscription expires.  For non-veterans, they can subscribe when they access the app.  It's very simple.  

Refusal to do this is a crystal clear indication that Xfinity does not value the service of veterans as much as it values extracting a fee from them to use what has already been given to them for free.  

Has Xfinity ever said:  "Thank you for your service"?  Now's the chance.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is ridiculous and needs to be adjusted. 

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

Most of the channels, apps, and On Demand content that we offer our customers are owned by media companies other than Comcast. We obtain the rights to carry those channels, apps, and On Demand content pursuant to contracts with those companies. The contract will determine exactly how the content will be provided. 

You can find the full list of apps available and what apps can be accessed with an existing subscription by going to https://comca.st/3BsA8UW. The apps you can access with a existing subscription will have an asterisk.  

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

You are missing the point. The Fox Nation app already exists. Comcast just won't acknowledge that veterans have a free subscription.  They insist on payment prior to login. 

There is no spin here to justify Comcast's actions. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I signed up for Fox Nation on my PC today, I would like to have it on my TV, can you help me with his.?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here