IlliniAmy's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 23, 2021 6:33 PM

How To Sign In To EXISTING Fox Nation Account

I subscribed to Fox Nation via my computer. I now want to login to it via Xfinity to watch it on my television. However, all I get is a screen with the option to Subscribe all over again. There is no option to Sign In. How can I get signed in to my existing Fox Nation account?

Official Employee

• 

511 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @IlliniAmy, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your access to Fox Nation on our X1 platforms. These days news is super important, and if I paid for something I would want access to it as well, so I can imagine how you're feeling running into this wall right now. At this time, Fox Nation On-Demand is only available on our platforms if you're subscribed through Xfinity. If you're subscribed through https://comca.st/3kE75XG then you'll only have access to the free content at this time. Did you have any other questions regarding this service that I can help with?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMarcos my uncle is a 90 year old veteran and he only knows how to use the Comcast remote. How could you offer access to fox nation without letting vets access to login. You do not have true app access with no availability to a log in screen. It is a flat out lie to say the xfinity box has app features. This are not apps they are xfinity subscription options. Apps allow for individual logins. This is a total rip off and an insult to our veterans. Now he will miss the patriot awards thanks to the big xfinity lie! 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@FrankLandolfe have you tried teaching your uncle how to use something besides the xfinity remote instead of trying to blame it on your cable company? You're going to let him miss the patriot awards instead of getting it set up for him or letting him watch it at your house- or is that just a guilt trip for the rep that answered your question? Real patriots don't look for scapegoats and certainly don't use veterans as fodder.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@h8h8tr how dare you try to shame this man? It is clearly the fault of the cable company. Xfinitys policy is shameful!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

so if I have a free account because I'm a veteran, then I have to pay Comcast to get fox Nation?

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

372 Messages

Thank you for your service, @york0922. <3 You would only be able to view the free content in the Fox Nation app on the X1 box. When you sign up for a membership through Fox Nation, not on your X1 box, then you can view the content at their website or on connected devices (Apple TV (4th generation or later), Web, Amazon Fire TV/ Stick/Cube/Box, Xbox One, Android TV (Android L or newer), Google Chromecast devices and Roku). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Xfinity, this is ridiculous. Please add a feature to sign in to a Fox Nation account through the Xfinity box <3 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have a better idea; dump MSNBC and replace it with Fox Nation as a standard channel

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Is Fox Nation included in the Xfinity package or is it something I have to pay extra for?

Official Employee

• 

58 Messages

That is a great question, @miklyn34. There is Fox Nation free programming at times via the On-Demand content, however, you are also able to subscribe to their service through the X1 cable box to a $5.99 monthly fee for their service as well to receive extra benefits such as specific content and access to the Fox Nation app and website through your browser or smart devices. You are also able to subscribe directly to the Fox Nation app or website through their website and have them billed directly to you as well. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Subscribing through the website will not allow us to view on the Xfinity app (X1 or Flex). The only option is to subscribe a second time and be billed from Xfinity.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

15 d ago

This is absurd!! Xfinity should be ashamed of itself for not allowing veterans and first responders to view their FREE membership to Fox Nation through the television! 
I will be telling everyone I know, veterans and first responders included and I will be cancelling my xfinity service!! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

To be clear. I can access other free apps but I cannot access Fox Nation unless I leave the Xfinity platform?

Please escalate this issue to senior management as veterans and first responders should be respected. This policy clearly does the opposite. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 d ago

I just paid for a year subscription to Fox Nation because I wanted to add it as an app on my Xfinity service that I already pay $250+ per month for.  Now I find out that I can’t add my Fox Nation subscription. I have to pay another $5.99 a month to be able to watch it on my TV. This is wrong.  Please escalate this issue so that it is corrected ASAP. I should be able to add any app that I have paid for to my Xfinity account, like I can with Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, etc.

Official Employee

• 

424 Messages

@user_144d23 All applications available through our subscriptions are available on the cable box. The subscription is not available as an app as we do not support it. Applications can not be added or removed by a user. This is not an option we offer at this time. Fox Nation On-Demand is only available on our platforms if you're subscribed through Xfinity. If you're subscribed through https://comca.st/3kE75XG then you'll only have access to the free content at this time. 

New to the Community?

Start Here