U

2 Messages

Saturday, January 6th, 2024 1:33 AM

Closed

H&I Channel

I am VERY DISAPPOINED the H&I network has been removed from my channel line up. I have a number channels in my package I never use, such as several ESPNs, I would be happy to sacrifice any or all of them to bring back the H&I network.

On another matter I tried for over an hour to remove the Acorn channel from my line up. I kept getting a message to try again (many times) to no avail. I was eventually kicked into your virtual assistant which eventually led me back into the very same screens I was having trouble with. Absolutely unacceptable. Your virtual assistant is totally useless. I finally managed to resolve the issue (i think) by speaking to an agent. Time will tell when I get my bill.

I may not be your best customer but for what I pay for your service I expect better.

Thanks to the machine that reads this and please pass it on to real human who I'm sure won't reply.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

9 months ago

Wow you actually talked to someone that said they would give you HNI back from Comcast? I doubt that I called them also and they didn't even know it had been canceled yet. I am very disappointed just like you are that's the main channel I watched and am disabled and stuck at home all day and it's a part of my life and they just oof and it's gone totally unacceptable actually they need some punishment like a attorney general lawsuit and start refunding money because in the old days they made me pay more to get INSP and H and I on expanded cable did I get a refund hell no time for some punishment. Scott

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@krookedhed We appreciate your feedback regarding the H&I channel being removed from your lineup and apologize for the inconvenience. You can also provide feedback on our website here https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form. If you need further assistance with your account please let us know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Playing dirty pool with us all for pulling that one that's all there is to it you can't talk your way out of this one. Very disappointed!!!  25 year loyal customer you say supposedly. If I'm such a loyal customer give me back those channels immediately. You all need to be slapped and go to behavior lessons.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thank you so much for your loyalty and for your patience while waiting for a response, @krookedhed! I know that it is upsetting to lose a channel that you like. Our promotional offers provide discounted pricing off of our services. However, we may rearrange or change programming, features or offerings that are a part of our services. Even those that we provide under promotional offers. We regularly evaluate our XFINITY TV to ensure it includes the best combination of programming options to appeal to our customers. To learn more about programming availability and how to request channels you want to see in your lineup, please feel free to visit this link for more details.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

"We regularly evaluate our XFINITY TV to ensure it includes the best combination of programming options to appeal to our customers."

Sorry, but until we started complaining, no one there seemed to know it'd disappeared.  I'd think expecting better knowledge of the content you're selling isn't unreasonable.   

2 Messages

9 months ago

No one was able to restore H&I. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @user_le91i9, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your feedback. We apologize for the frustrating experience as this is never how we want any of our customers to feel. We appreciate your feedback regarding the H&I channel being removed from your lineup and apologize for the inconvenience. You can also provide feedback on our website here https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form. I'm glad to hear that you were able to connect with an agent to remove the Acorn channel but if you see anything on your bill that appears incorrect or that you have questions on, please let us know and our team will be happy to help. 

1 Message

9 months ago

They removed H and I with no notice. Best channel on the lineup.Still pay the same. Pretty Lame Xfinity

2 Messages

8 months ago

So, the H&I channel is now a spanish channel. I loved my H&I, and I don't speak spanish so I lose a channel that so many folks enjoy for what? Is this some diversity action or what is the real reason it is off the menu and my bill jumps to $228?? I recieved no notice of this action and I believe the customers should be in the know.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_ximq9r I understand why you are unhappy with the recent changes to your bill. Let’s talk about what’s important to your household and make sure you are only paying for what you need and want. Xfinity is committed to providing you with the best possible home entertainment experience. I would also be happy to look into where things are at with the Heroes & Icons channel in your area. It is possible the channel number has changed in your area. To get started, please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address.

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

@user_ximq9r​  I agree! Saturday nights are no longer the same. Black Sheep Squadron, Tour of Duty, and Combat. Dammit anyway!

1 Message

8 months ago

My husband watches his Root sports and H&I. We have to pay for both now on top of service? So lame trying to get money from people who pay to provide free service for people who are on government assistance, they actually shouldn’t be watching tv, but working to earn the right to rest after hard work day. Thank goodness fiber is working their way up our street, no more monopoly for internet for Xfinity. 

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

H&I isn't even available as a pay channel.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I keep checking back to see if H&I will return. Please consider adding it back. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I just checked H&I channel to see what was on, only to find out Comcast removed it.  [Edited: "Language"]  That was one of my favorite channels.  There are a lot of garbage channels on Comcast, get rid of one of those and bring back H&I.  Unfortunately, I expect this to fall on deaf ears.

(edited)

9 Messages

they put catchy in its place.

9 Messages

i called a number and they said they could restore it. i think the number is fraudulant.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hey, @Gymbow! Thank you for reaching out and we certainly appreciate your feedback in regard to your channel lineup. We can tell you that H&I is a broadcast network carried by your local TV station. If the channel is changed or moved, we will broadcast the channel they choose to take its place. We are sorry if the change resulted in you losing the channel, and we will be happy to forward your feedback to our team. We are always looking for ways to ensure we are providing the best possible programming as much as possible.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

6 months ago

I hear you brother I don't know why we Still doing business with them. That was like a slap in the face and it's happened with numerous channels like root. [Edited: "Solicitation"] Scott

(edited)

1 Message

6 months ago

Very sad that it was removed.  More disappointed that there was no warning.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_213wv9. The removal of H&I was made by the local station that switched to Univision. The https://www.handitv.com/ site will show all the options to watch that channel on different stations. Since this is a change on their end, this is not something we have control over, and would hate to loose you for that. The good news, is there are still alternative viewing options for content on this channel, which is you can learn more about by review our Offical Solution to this post.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I, too, am very upset that H & I was dropped. When I spoke to a rep today, she really had to research what happened, and then couldn't find why it was dropped. On this channel, I was able to view shows that I didn't watch in prime time. Right now, I'm missing Nash Bridges, and don't think I'm happy about it. Every night, from 10 pm until 5 am, I had this channel on. I have a sleep disorder. Sad, so sad. I don't need any of the sports or Spanish channels, but you had to take one very important channel? GET IT BACK, please. [Edited: Personal Information]

(edited)

2 Messages

@bgbrac​ Same here. I don't watch any sports at all, and I don't speak Spanish. Hope they bring H & I back ASAP.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

H & I  is carried in other major cities by Comcast.  Dropping it here is total B.S.  bring it back now!!!!

9 Messages

it might be coming back.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@bgbrac - Thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concern. I noticed that another user mentioned the channel being restored and on 221 now. Can you confirm this on your end?

9 Messages

6 months ago

they restored the channel. it is on 221.

9 Messages

@user_mjcq7x​ right now outlaw tv is running on it but the channel does come up as heroes and icons. that is what happened when heroes and icons was replaced by catchy comedy.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here