JJMusic99's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 9:21 PM

Closed

Heroes & Icons

Despite the data for the H&I channel , COzi tv is on channel 383. What’s happening?

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

658 Messages

3 years ago

I've included information below on where to find your local channel line-up as well as what number channel it is. If you have Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex, you can use your voice to quickly find your favorite content, tune to channels, search and control your DVR.

Press and hold the Voice (Microphone) button while speaking a command into the microphone located at the top of your Voice Remote. Be sure to speak one to eight inches away from the microphone. Release the Voice (Microphone) button when you've finished the command.

Find Your Channel Lineup

Visit My Channel Lineup and enter your Xfinity ID, email address or mobile phone number and password to browse your customized channel lineup.

Find your channel lineup using your address. Find which channel contracts we have that are set to expire.

You can also look at your channel lineup using the Xfinity My Account app on your mobile device (learn more about getting the Xfinity My Account app).

EDIT: Additionally as @andyross stated;

"H&I and Cozi are broadcast networks carried by a local TV station. If they change or move channels around, Comcast just passes on what they get. It sometimes can take a few days for them to pass on the correct information so Comcast can update the Guide data."

Old thread now being closed. If you have additional questions or concerns, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

(edited)

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I would like to know this too.  I understand H&I, without cable, is moving as of January 1, but cannot be found on its normal channel - - COZI TV is on that antenna station too.  Not happy!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

3 years ago

H&I and Cozi are broadcast networks carried by a local TV station. If they change or move channels around, Comcast just passes on what they get. It sometimes can take a few days for them to pass on the correct information so Comcast can update the Guide data.

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

3 years ago

So where did H&I go?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My channel says H&I but the broadcast is COZI.  Most unhappy.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_453e72. I would be more than happy to review your channel lineup. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as your full service address by using the Peer to Peer direct message icon is located at the top right of the page. Clicking on the direct message icon will bring up a message box that will allow you to initiate the conversation.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Where is H&I on comcast? 

It was on Channel 383.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here