U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 11th, 2021 2:46 AM

Closed

Grit tv

WHERE IS MY GRIT TV.... NO WARNING! XFINITY WHERE IS IT? WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS. CLEAN TELEVISION BEING REPLACE WITH JUNK!! NO MENTION IN MAIL/EMAIL OR PHONE. WE PAY FOR THIS! DISCOUNT PLEASE!!

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

3 years ago

My Grit  was replaced with WBRE3 out of Wilkes Barre pa. I wish they would put it back. Now it has shows I do not want to watch. 227, Too close for comfort. No warning , they should put another western channel to replace it.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @Seis. The recent local channel changes were only a decision from your local stations. I recommend reaching out to them as we were not involved in the change.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This is total BS. We want our Grit Tv back in Salt Lake City. I'm about to be a cord cutter.

Not happy.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_cc6553 I'm there with ya!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_cc6553, thank you for reaching out to us on our Community forums. Our content teams are constantly working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible. In some cases, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating what we offer as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future. If you haven't already, we have the option to request channels with the survey attached to this link https://comca.st/3nuOAqs;

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here