U

Sunday, June 30th, 2024 6:58 PM

Golf Channel cutting out and back in

Noticed this yesterday and it’s no better today on the Golf Channel. 

live program stops and then restarts and repeats the same 5 second clip over and over.  Then the program resumes and plays fine for a minute or two and then does it again. 

I guess I’ll just wait until the tournament is picked up by CBS at 2:00.

I’m not happy. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 days ago

Hey user_spjjhf, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums about the Golf Channel. That definitely makes it hard to enjoy the match and I'd love to help. Are you still experiencing issues with the channel?

2 Messages

No.  The problem seems to be the feed of the Golf Channel during a tournament that is also covered by a broadcast network.  Last weekend it was CBS.  Golf Channel covers the tournament from noon until two and then they switch over to the network 

Everything fine on the network feed, but when the network feed is being broadcast through the Golf Channel, it’s messed up. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_spjjhf thanks for clearing that up and I'm glad it is working now. Have you noticed it with any other tournaments or just that one?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here