hawk724's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021 1:59 PM

Closed

FXX HD Channel no longer available

Since Friday FXXHD, (Channel 1410) is not longer available on my main X1 TV/DVR box. When I try to access this channel I get a message saying "This channel is temporarily unavailable, Please wait while channel reloads or try again." If I try again I get the same message with an error code of XRE 03062. I am able to get the SD FXX channel (Channel 125). I also have another cable box which is an 4K wireless box. I am able to view FXXHD on this box. This is the only channel I am not able to access on my main X1 TV/DVR box.

I have tried rebooting my main TV/DVR box by unplugging it and also disconnecting it from the cable. 

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @hawk724. There's a few steps we can have you try such as restarting the box by unplugging the power cable for 1-2 minutes and plugging it back in. If you're not able to, thrn you can say itno your remote "restart TV box". We do also ask that you check all connections and make sure the coax is finger tight and cables are secure. Did you recently move the box at all or any equipment where the Wi-Fi signal may be effected? 

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@hawk724

Thank you for letting us know! Have you been able to set up an order to have this replaced or would you need some help to set that up? We can help and want to be sure you are fully taken care of. 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDevinC

I exchanged my old box for a new one at my local Xfinity store. 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

I'm happy to hear that you were able to get that equipment swapped out! Are you able to view the FX HD channel now?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here