U

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 1:29 AM

Closed

Free Peacock Premium for diamond reward members

I am an Diamond Reward Member and cannot activate my promised FREE Peacock Premium account.  Please help.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

I also am a Diamond Rewards Member and did not get my email promising me FREE Peacock Premium.  I looked on the rewards page and it wasn't listed.  Please advise thank you

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_4553f3, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

1 Message

[Edit : Personal Identifiable Information]  40-45 years total from 2 locations with Comcast.

Have never gone thru the last 4 months what I have to get my diamond rewards for Peacock Premium.

Xfinity has even put it on my statement at no charge but I cannot find anyone who can tell me how to receive it.  I have been out and out lied to on more than 2 time, and probably have spent upwards of

20 hours of my time to no avail.  Any help you can give me before my contract is up would be good.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

We are happy to help you @user_87jdfx please make sure to first submit your own public post so we can adequately help and track your request. Also, make sure to not post your personal details, as we want to make sure your information is secure. I Presume since you have spent countless hours on the phone that you have already tried basic troubleshooting, so this sounds like we need to create a ticket for further investigation. Please send us your full name and address in a direct message: 

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

11 months ago

I have the same problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Greetings, @user_e5b78d! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues redeeming this reward, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

I have Diamond Rewards with Gig Extra internet and supposed to have Peacock Premium ($5.99/mo Value) free. My Xfinity Statement has stated "Peacock Premium Included At No Extra Cost" sine July 18 (5 months). However, when I open  Peacock through Xfinity app, it states I am not subscribed and requiring $5.99/mo upgrade. I have made 4 calls to customer service with two "elevated" case #'s and no resolution. What is the problem?

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

@user_556007 I am happy to help you with your Peacock account concerns. I would like to have you try a few steps, so we can resolve this for you. Could you sign in to Xfinity.com or the Xfinity App from your primary UID, then proceed to the Xfinity Assistant.

After logging in you should see a message that says, “Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation.” If so proceed to activating Peacock and using your preferred email. We recommend using an email that is not already associated with a Peacock account. 

If you do not see the activation banner check your primary Xfinity email inbox to see if we sent you an activation email. If so follow the steps in that email to activate your Peacock subscription. 

If you do not see the banner, and you do not have an email from us please visit Peacocktv.com via web browser. Once on Peacocktv.com, please select sign-in in the upper right corner of the website.

If the email address isn’t valid, it will immediately prompt you to select a plan. From there I would like for you to try all emails you have, including any third-party email addresses that are not associated with your Xfinity account to find the right one that may be associated with your Peacock account. Once you locate the correct email you will be promoted to enter your password. 

I will await an update from you. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thank you. I have followed all above instructions. There is no activation banner at the assistant and no activation email in any email account. I also logged in to Peacock using my email and password. It tells me that I am not currently subscribed and that I have a free trial. I am being required to subscribe at $5.99/month for Peacock Premium, however, I am supposed to have a free Peacock Premium subscription through Comcast. If I have to pay to subscribe, I would expect a $5.99/mo credit on my account.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_556007 if you are still having trouble after the steps above please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

@user_xti2tp Please send us a direct message as well. We can look further into the ticket.

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

4 Messages

8 months ago

I also have the same problem. A ticket was opened months ago but there has been no resolution yer

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

6 months ago

All these xfinity people say they’re happy to help but nothing seems to ever be accomplished!  

the direct message people ask for all your account info and then do nothing.  They can’t issue links. Useless as boobies on a bull.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I had the same problem and with their help, I found out that when Comcast first offered a free Peacock subscription (prior to the Diamond Rewards deal) somehow I had created that account with a different email address than my regular one. I was trying to login with my normal email. Ultimately,  I had to reset my password with the original email and it works now. I do not know how it occurred but we did figure things out. 

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

It is encouraging to hear that the issue was resolved for you.  I had free Peacock through Comcast before things changed in June/July 2023.  I am also a Diamond Rewards Member.  I have been unable to access Peacock Premium since the Diamond Rewards deal was activated.  It now claims I have a "free sample" and need to subscribe for $5.99 per month.  However, my monthly bill from Xfinity states I receive Peacock Premium "at no cost" to me.  I have spent numerous hours with Xfinity trying to figure this out.  They say I have a ticket but I hear nothing from them.  Any idea how you reset your password?  Is there any hope at all that I will receive Peacock Premium as promised?  I am also concerned that Comcast will auto bill my account once this supposed "deal" expires for a subscription that I have NEVER received.  Is it possible to cancel an account that has never worked?Thank you to anyone who might have some advice.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi, @dacr60! Thank you for reaching back out to XFINITY and for patiently waiting for a response. At Comcast, we want to ensure you receive the services that you subscribe to. I am sorry to learn that you are not able to access Peacock Premium after all this time. I see that we last spoke with you 11 days ago, and I would like to investigate this further and see what's going on. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ I have already supplied that information to Xfinity Support several times regarding this issue.  The direct messaging goes back to December.  I supposedly have a ticket started at that time.  Is there any update or anything at all that can be done to fix this issue?  Why does Peacock state I have a "sample" and need to subscribe and pay for Peacock Premium?  I have repeated myself several times with Xfinity Support.  Thank you for any information or assistance you may provide.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here