jzoo21's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 12th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

fox suddenly in Spanish

How come the NFL playoff game on channel 3 fox  is suddenly broadcast in Spanish.  All the settings are in English, referees are in English, Commercials in English but  the play by play is translated to Spanish.  One thing if it was always like this but just for the playoff games? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

5 years ago

@jzoo21 wrote:

How come the NFL playoff game on channel 3 fox  is suddenly broadcast in Spanish.  All the settings are in English, referees are in English, Commercials in English but  the play by play is translated to Spanish.  One thing if it was always like this but just for the playoff games? 

You had the SAP feature turned on for that channel on your television. Fox announced the game had SAP in Spanish.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Yes-respectfully, the game SHOULD NOT have been in Spanish in America & respectfully customers should not have had to figure out how to fix it-I went on-line to Google to fix this problem & respectfully in America 🇺🇸 if another nationality wants to hear in their language then they should figure out how to change the game to be broadcasted in their language-if one visits another country their shows would be in the primary language & an American 🇺🇸 would have to change the language to English-no disrespect to any nationality-this is just my opinion-❤️😊💫

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you😊

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Respectfully, do you know why Xfinity made this change. My xBox has always been English. Why would it go into Spanish for this channel when I did not make any setting changes? Thanks for providing the fix.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

BTW, the fix I used was to go to the channel and with my remote hold down arrow under OK button. On lower left of screen, turn off any checked icons by navigating with left arrow button and clicking OK to uncheck.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

that worked. Thank you 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

That works. Thank you. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

tjneu

Thank you for posting this fix. SAP was set to English but the broadcast was still in Spanish. I toggled to Spanish then back to English and now works so we can watch the Seahawks Rams game in English. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

how do I get English back on the channel

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

For the past two weeks, we have not been able to see the NFL playoff games inEnglish- just Spanish. I checked out my whole TV setup and I don't have an SAP button. My language is English.  The fix that was posted on the Forum with the Comcast remote did not work at all.

Comcast should send out a formal mesage to all users about how to change the language back to English. It's not fair to Comcast users wh had to go to someone else's house to watch the game. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Thanks! This fix worked.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I just ran into this problem during the 49ers/Lions game today. I’ve NEVER messed with the SAP settings… it seemingly defaulted to Spanish? I didn’t figure out how to fix it until after the game was over. F@ck you Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here