U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, November 26th, 2022 5:10 PM

Closed

Fox sports

I’m getting an error of: “This network is not included in your current Xfinity TV service.” in the Fox Sports app when I clearly do have all of the Fox networks in my service. The app worked fine for me up until yesterday, and it won’t even let me log out or log in again with my Xfinity info. What is the issue?

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us, and I am sorry to hear you were also experiencing this streaming issue on your end. I can confirm it was a known issue that we were aware of.

My team is here to help, but just to confirm first, are you still experiencing issues on your end? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ yes. I’m able to watch on other devices and my home network works fine. But for some reason the app on my iPhone still won’t allow me to watch

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_db4f8d - Thank you for letting us know! May I ask what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far (i.e. force-closing the application, uninstalling/reinstalling it, etc.)? We remain here to help!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

i am having the same issue with Fox Sports and ABC.    It works on my Ipad but not on my Chromebook.  

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_398825

Are you trying to stream at home, in your Home network, or are you away from home when this issue presents itself?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 years ago

Same exact issue here, the absolute worst timing possible for this authentication issue with the World Cup going on.  Just tried to sign in to catch some of the end of the games and got the same error as original poster.

Is this issue on Fox or Xfinity’s end, or both?

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

Hey @binaural2000 I am sad to hear you are having troubles too. I am here and will do all I can to get this resolved. Are you currently connected to your home network? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Im having the same Issue, It is not letting me sign into FOX Sports. It prompts me with "this is network is not available in your current package" when I clearly have it available. I'm not using my phone on my home network, it is over 5g. I have restarted and/or reinstalled the app. I have also restarted my phone to see if that fixes the issue. That has not helped.

It works on my home computer, and it works on my Ipad.

Is this an iphone thing?  or and Xfinity thing?

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

Hello @user_afb1e0 and thank you for reaching over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear that you are also experiencing these service issues, that would definitely be really frustrating! You have reached the right place, and we would be more than happy to help. Just to confirm, are you still experiencing the same issue when trying to login to the Fox Sports App today? -Christopher

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am not experiencing those issues today. 

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_afb1e0 Thank you for your reply, and oh wonderful! I am so glad to hear that the sign in issues appear to be resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. We are here 24/7 and always more than happy to help a valued member of our Xfinity family in any way we can! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday and weekend, a very happy holidays, and we look forward to seeing your posts and comments on the Xfinity Community Forums in the future! -Christopher

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same issue on the TV. Now it is just keeps loading and never loads.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @andrewnagel, are you experiencing this issue on any other device? Have you attempted to log out, and log back in? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

We are now experiencing the issues with being unable to use the fox sports app. It starts to load and then just hangs. We have uninstalled and reinstalled app, we have reset the gateway. No joy. Won’t work as an app on our TVs or in our iPhone/iPads.. select Xfinity and it says included in your package. Go to watch and it says not authorized with your provider.. HELP!

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

That is not good, @SHflorida. Please let us know if you're still having these issues with your devices while trying to enjoy Fox Sports and other networks. Those are all excellent steps to try and troubleshoot this issue. If you're still having issues, please send us a Direct Message. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" 

To send a Direct Message [private message]:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon

or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here