ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

The ARCA race is live on FS 2 but is being replayed Sunday afternoon at 3 PM eastern time on FS 1.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Dear Comcast,

I am a die-hard NASCAR fan and I play many Fantasy NASCAR games.  I watch all NASCAR practices to get an edge on my competition.  However, despite ordering and paying extra for all your Sports programming, I do not get Saturday practices because they are on FS2.  FS2 is not a channel you carry.  In 45 days I am closing on my newly purchased house.   If FS2 is not available by then, I will not only switch my cable viewing to Direct TV/Dish,  I will ditch my home phone and find another Internet provider just to spite your company.   I don't deserve this treatment. End of Story.... Period!

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

That's not much help since the NASCAR race is on Sunday plus all the NFL games. Weak excuse  Comcast.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

When are we going to get FOX Sports 2?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Go to "Find fox1/fox2 Channel" on foxsports.com home page. Pop-up gives you option to tell Comcast to add to line-up.

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

Unfortunately, a Supervisor told me recently...that this "Forum" is JUST for Customers to discuss between themselves AND that Comcast does not EVEN read or monitor our Comments. also, a Tech Support person told me the same thing.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Please add FS2 to the lineup.... thank you!

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Great find and suggestion. It also gives an opportunity to add a note. Thanks for the advise.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

why don't my series recrdings show up in the Scheduled list under DVR Saved page?  And why are channel numbers being hidden?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

thanks-i checked my listing and so it is

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

11 years ago

That sounds about right.

All image and no service.

Xfinity = Awesome = Go Bone yourself!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

How about adding FS2 to your channels???  Doesn't make sense, you have ESPN and ESPN2!!  Where is FS2???  Looking to change carriers.  So fed up with COMCAST!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

With Speed going away, Fox sports 1 has switched most of the good shows to Fox sports 2 that Comcast doesn't get!  Can Comcast get with the 1st century and get Fox sports 2?

Barret Jackson auction is this weekend on Fox sports 2!  Any idea how I'm gong to watch it short of flying to Vegas this weekend?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

i have been trying 2 get a straight answer reguarding fox sports2 since end of august 4 the nashville market..call center is a joke..
have been told several different stories depending who answers the phone..tried sending messages via facebook page..filing a ticket 2b submitted
2 the marketng (but theres NEVER anyone there 2 actually speak 2)..this is the 4th week i will b missing my nascar..fox sports1 will show 1 practice on friday..no qualifying anywhere..no saturday practices..but we will get the lisey edpn coverage sunday (mostly commericals with little racibg mixed n)

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Shows you how responsive all these frauds are. Athey want is your money and to he-- with us.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here