ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Why did we have it, and now we don't?   Without any notice.  But have every other worthless Fox Sports Channel...   I work for a sporting organization that primaily airs on FS2, and now I can't watch my own races.

Beyond frustrated and disgusted this happened without any notice.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

8 years ago

@WalkerKC wrote:

Why did we have it, and now we don't?   Without any notice.  But have every other worthless Fox Sports Channel...   I work for a sporting organization that primaily airs on FS2, and now I can't watch my own races.

Beyond frustrated and disgusted this happened without any notice.

Apologies for any confusion. I checked with our programming team that oversees your area of Missouri. They confirmed that we haven't previously carried Fox Sports 2 in this area. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Can anyone let me know when FS2 will be broadcast in HD?  I live in 39110 MS.

Regular Contributor

• 

90 Messages

8 years ago

What a joke...

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

8 years ago

@Stoneman11 wrote:

Can anyone let me know when FS2 will be broadcast in HD?  I live in 39110 MS.

If I were you, I'd just be grateful for getting FS2 at all.  The rest of us don't get it in any dimension.  All we get is a runaround.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I AM A NASCAR FAN AND I THINK COMCAST IS VERY UNFAIR TO THEIR CUSTOMERS THAT THEY NOW CAN'T GET TO WATCH SHOWS LIKE RACE DAY OR ANY OTHER NASCAR SHOWS THAT ARE ON AS YOU NOW HAVE THEM ON FOX SPORTS 2 AND THAT CHANNEL IS NOT OFFERED IN MY AREA. MY CABLE BILL IS HIGH ENOUGH AS I WANTED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SPORTS BECAUSE MOVIES ARE OF NO INTERST TO ME. WELL NOW YOU CERTAINLY FIXED THAT FOR ME. PRETTY SOON YOU'LL BE TAKING MORE AND MORE SPORTS CHANNELS AND I'LL HAVE NOTHING TO WATCH. I THINK YOU SHOULD START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS COMCAST AND GIVE THEM WHAT THEY PAY FOR AND NOT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT. IF NOT YOUR FIND THEY'LL BE GOING TO OTHER CABLE COMPANIES AND I CERTAINLY AM GETTING READY FOR THAT. THE PRICE CERTAINLY CAN'T BE MORE EXPENSIVE THEN I'M PAYING NOW AND AT LEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH WHAT I WANT. NOT STUPID MOVIES THAT I HAVE ON MY TV THAT I SAID I DO NOT WANT ANY MOVIE CHANNELS BUT GUESS WHAT THERE THEY ARE AND YOU WON'T TAKE THEM OFF FOR 2 YEARS AS YOU CLAIM IT'S A 2 YEAR AGREEMENT WELL I DON'T KNOW WITH WHO BUT IT WASN'T WITH ME. THANKS FOR NOTHING COMCAST.

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

8 years ago

@ky2 wrote:

I AM A NASCAR FAN AND I THINK COMCAST IS VERY UNFAIR TO THEIR CUSTOMERS THAT THEY NOW CAN'T GET TO WATCH SHOWS LIKE RACE DAY OR ANY OTHER NASCAR SHOWS THAT ARE ON AS YOU NOW HAVE THEM ON FOX SPORTS 2 AND THAT CHANNEL IS NOT OFFERED IN MY AREA. MY CABLE BILL IS HIGH ENOUGH AS I WANTED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SPORTS BECAUSE MOVIES ARE OF NO INTERST TO ME. WELL NOW YOU CERTAINLY FIXED THAT FOR ME. PRETTY SOON YOU'LL BE TAKING MORE AND MORE SPORTS CHANNELS AND I'LL HAVE NOTHING TO WATCH. I THINK YOU SHOULD START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS COMCAST AND GIVE THEM WHAT THEY PAY FOR AND NOT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT. IF NOT YOUR FIND THEY'LL BE GOING TO OTHER CABLE COMPANIES AND I CERTAINLY AM GETTING READY FOR THAT. THE PRICE CERTAINLY CAN'T BE MORE EXPENSIVE THEN I'M PAYING NOW AND AT LEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH WHAT I WANT. NOT STUPID MOVIES THAT I HAVE ON MY TV THAT I SAID I DO NOT WANT ANY MOVIE CHANNELS BUT GUESS WHAT THERE THEY ARE AND YOU WON'T TAKE THEM OFF FOR 2 YEARS AS YOU CLAIM IT'S A 2 YEAR AGREEMENT WELL I DON'T KNOW WITH WHO BUT IT WASN'T WITH ME. THANKS FOR NOTHING COMCAST.

Take your caps lock off. And proofread. You'll be taken more seriously.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Well did they add it?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Stop getting snarky over something as simple as CAPS LOCK and you'll be taken more seriously.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

8 years ago

Well once again Comcast has really come through for its customers. NASCAR truck series had a rain delay so after sitting through the rain delay we are told if we would like to see the race we need to go to FS2. How many years has this thread been going on? Comcast their is no other way to put this as it has been said by your Techs also that you just plain S_ck! thats about as kind as I can be and thats from your employess also

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

8 years ago

go to http://www.foxsports.com/watch/fs1 and follow the links to get "FOX SPORTS GO" you can watch FS2 on your computer or mobile for free.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

why cant the biggest cable co. carry fox sports 2? to my knowledge they are the only ones that dont. sports fans get mad when for some reason or the other, fox sports 1  will switch to fx2 and we are left with NOTHING!!!  get with the times and give us FOX SPORTS 2!!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Can anyone tell me what channel # FS2 is?

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

8 years ago

@GaryNSJersey wrote:

Well once again Comcast has really come through for its customers. NASCAR truck series had a rain delay so after sitting through the rain delay we are told if we would like to see the race we need to go to FS2. How many years has this thread been going on? Comcast their is no other way to put this as it has been said by your Techs also that you just plain S_ck! thats about as kind as I can be and thats from your employess also

And we get to miss truck qualifying this coming weekend, too.....FS2 only.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

8 years ago

@sneaky8 wrote:

Can anyone tell me what channel # FS2 is?

Apologies. We don't currently offer Fox Sports 2 in your area.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here