ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I want to watch the Nascar Xfinity Race today on right now from Chicago Land, but can not find

FS-2 on my xfinity TV channel lineup. Dont tell me that Comcast & Xfinity the Sponsors of the Race

dont even carry the network, !!!  Wake Up Comcast.

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

9 years ago

@GaryNSJersey wrote:

Xfinity race postponed till noon tomorrow on FX2 I HATE COMCAST !

Interesting.....I posted a comment immediately after this one last night -- and it's gone! Hope you got to see it, GaryNSJersey, before it disappeared. I guess "Shame on you, Comcast" was more than they wanted to read.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

WAT CH NO3 IS FS2

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

9 years ago

Additionally, r.e. the little decorations next to our posts.  How much did that cost?  I'd rather see FS2 than see a green star under my name.  They are idiots.

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast doesn't really care.  From what I understand, come July 4th, all NASCAR racing will be on NBCsports network, which is owned by Comcast.  If they weather out the next couple of weeks, the problem, in their mind, will go away, as will all the complainers on this forum (lord knows, I've done my share of complaining).  Like I've said before, Comcast's hard stance at adding Fox Sports 2 doesn't really make sense, (COMCAST TEDs is always saying "It has to make sense for all the parties involved").  You antagonize your "most valued customers", sponsor a racing series which few of your subscribers can access, and if they complain, you tell them to go somewhere else.  This is the height of hubris which will ultimately ruin Comcast.  You can't have such an attitude, and expect to survive economically.  How may millions did they spent for naming rights?  Yet they get all "Ooooooo nooooo, we can't add one little cheap channel, because our margins are so tight that we will be forced to pass on the cost to all of our customers".  This is complete bull excrement.  No doubt Comcast Teds will post again (he always seems to perk up his ears when his name is mentioned in a post) and once again tell us "little ignorant people" that "it has to make sense for all the parties involved".  I'm sick of hearing it.  Comcast needs to listen to it's customers.  Yes, Fox has a lot of blame in this, but it's Comcast who is alienating its "most valued customers" (heavy snark)

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

as  a NASACR FAN i wonder the same thin why NO FOX 2 ,, COMCAST sponsors the XFINITY series YET WE CANNOT WATCH IT OB FOXs 2 sports. 6-21-2015.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Can't watch race today because Comcast doesn't carry Fox Sports 2!    Thinking of swtiching as more and more Nascar isn't on a channel I can watch!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

24.6K Messages

9 years ago

Post removed due to a deliberate forum language filter circumvention violation. Please do not try to bypass the filter. thank you. Forum Guidelines (which everyone should read before making his/her first post) state Please Don't 2. Use Profanity Please keep your posts clean. Our forums have an automated profanity filter to block out inappropriate language. Please do not circumvent it by finding colorful ways to approximate or disguise those words. If you are caught trying to bypass the filters in any way, your posting privileges may be revoked.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Wow!  24 pages of what my husband & I have been complaining about!  Unfortunately everything's been said "Comcast Sucks"!  We are Bristol County area in MA, they took the Speed Channel that we pay for off.  So I called to find out WHAT exactly I was paying for now.  One channel, that's it!  All the other channels we never watch!  They need to add FX2 or I will start looking for someone who does carry it, we miss our NASCAR (Speed Channel)!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Why cant I find fox2 on comcast, Im missing the Nascar race.This is worst then a satilite at lease it worked some of the time. 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

It is a crying shame that Xfinity is the sponsor of the race today and Comcast does not even have the Fox Sports 2 channel in their line up. Looks like somebody at Comcast is being kind of stupid  You would think that if they are going to sponsor a program that they would at least show it. Just some more stupidy from Comcast. Wished I had some other choice for programming besides Comcast.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Does Xfinity even carry FX2?  They did away with Speed Channel which is now FX1 but when ever anything NASCAR comes on FX1 says switch to FX2.  What's the deal?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

How stupid is Comcast/Xfinity to sponser Nascar and we can't even watch the race!   

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

9 years ago

I was actually SHOCKED to say the least......

I went to NASCAR's website and someone posted that Fox Sports had actually "turned on" access to Fox Sports 2 on the "Fox Sports to Go" application.

So, I grabbed my iPad and went to the App.  Sure enough, after I logged in using my Xfinity account, I got the usual message about not having access to Fox Sports 2 in my area, but when I clicked the continue button, up popped Fox Sports 2 and am able to watch the race now.

So, I grabbed my Google Chrome device and sync'd with my iPad and now am watching it on 55"  of glorious TV. 

Give it a try... hopefully it will work in your area also.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

NO XFINITY NASCAR RACE TODAY ON TV, " WOW  ",  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE, XFINITY IS THE SPONSOR OF THE RACE AND COMCAST DOESN'T EVEN CARRY THE NETWORK FOX-SPORTS 2.

MADASHELL.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here