ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

220 Messages

9 years ago

@telcodad wrote:

@GaryNSJersey wrote:

I agree and if they really gave a S%#7 it would of been resolved a long time ago . I did not say to much last NASCAR season figuring by the 2015 season I would have it . I am missing the first live FS2 broadcast from Daytona as I type . I only need to ask one more question now to DIRECT TV and I have one triple play that will be gone

BTW, we're not alone, as it looks like AT&T U-verse customers are also having an issue with receiving Fox Sports programing now:

AT&T U-Verse Loses Fox Sports 1 Games

By Phillip Swann, TVPredictions.com – March 2, 2015

http://www.tvpredictions.com/fox030215.htm

An article on the Multichannel News site today about this AT&T/Fox "disagreement" over FS1:

Fox, AT&T At Loggerheads Over FS1 Action
U-Verse Customers Will Miss NASCAR, College Hoops Contests
By Mike Farrell, Multichannel News - March 5, 2015

http://www.multichannel.com/news/telco-tv/fox-att-loggerheads-over-fs1-games/388543

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

in Harrisburg PA why isnt FS2 available ??

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Why doesn't Comcast have a channel for Fox Sports 2,  I am missing a lot of Nascar racing and practices and other sports.  What is the problem, it must be money, right.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please add Fox Sports 2 to your line up.. I have the sports line up BUT no Fox Sports 2.. I'm a Nascar Fan and can not watch some of my shows.. Come on COMCAST do you not have enough money COMCAST!!! maybe you should watch youtube ( Comcast doesnt give a F%$^ about you) 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I would like to know why Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2?

Cathy Hoffman

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Dear XFINITY, Please consider adding FOX Sports 2 to your basic/poor peoples package. I cant watch the XFINITY NASCAR Series on my XFINITY TV. Thank You very much!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Yes when.....

Had thought since they now sponsored Nascar we would get to see all the events..... but some are on Fox sports 2

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Seriously Comcast...I'm a Comcast subscriber, I want to see the NASCAR races. Xfinity is one of the named Series for the next 10 years, and we can't watch practice, qualifying or racing, in both the Sprint and XFINITY series...on Xfinity? I might have to move over to Fios if you can't provide the channels that your subscribers want to see.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

How come our cable bill keeps going up, but the stations are getting less. We have Fox Sports 1, but for some unknown reason we do not have Fox Sports 2.  I pay enough every month, and am starting to think I need to change cable companies. We have be customers of Comcast for 35 years, and the service is getting less and less.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am upset at this moment because I cannot watch Cup Qualifying because Comcast will not carry Fox Sports 2.  I don't understand why we can't have this channel.  As a NASCAR fan I am very unhappy about this!!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

If comcast don't get FS2 channel soon I will be shopping for another cable provider. Thought I did have the best cable/internet provider with comcast. I clearly don't as I missed Nascar qualifying today.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

9 years ago

I have Fox Sports 2 SD here in Eastern Mass on the Digital Preferred tier.  I think it depends on your location.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Shame Nascar is gonna lose viewers because of its sponsor's refusal to air their programming. Awesome business decisions on both sides.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

9 years ago

I have Fox Sports 2 SD here in Eastern Mass on the Digital Preferred tier.  I think it depends on your location.

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

9 years ago

manamok; You on Comcast?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here