ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I've been upset since Speed changed, this weekends Cup qualifying on FS2 (that I can't get in my market (Seattle)) is getting close to the last straw. I don't have many alternatives since Comcast has an apparent monopoly in my area. I have Comcast phone, internet, and TV. I guess I could change to another internet and phone provider and go to sattelite TV (they keep sending me stuff in the mail). Don't want to do it but I feel like I'm running out of options.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

what the freak is wrong not carrying fox sports 2 ?  your rules or what ever is preventing the telecast of fox sports 2 is total b s. corporate america thinks about is the dollar at the expense of the consumer.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Jenn213 wrote:

Can someone please tell me what channel Fox Sports 2 is on ...

@WE would like to watch the Sprint Cup qualifying today @ 3:30 pm

I've looked and looked and can't find it on HD or regular Digital cable channels.

Thank You for any help.

Regards, Jenn

Jenn - the channel numbers are different depending on where you live.  You'll need to provide your location for anyone to help.  However, since most areas don't received FS2 - you're probably out of luck.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

It is absolutley absurd that we cannot get FS2 with the amount of money we spend on this service. Im looking into Direct TV or Dish...

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

You're not going to find it in HD either.  The very few cable systems that broadcast Fox Sports 2 are in SD-NOT HD.  Most other Fox Channels, excepting FoxSports1, are in SD also.

Fox is absolutely terrible for this.  Wait until you find that with a $180.00 per year upcharge ($15/month) for FoxSoccerPlus it is in SD.

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

10 years ago

MAV TV is another channel that has a lot of Racing.  Owned by Lucus Oil.  Off Road racing and ASCS Sprint Cars.  Chilli Bowl Midget race was also broadcast.  This channel is available in an Outdoor package on Dish, so there is no reason for Comcast not adding it to the lineup.  Again it is available to some (very few) Comcast customers.  It is 2014.  Time for Comcast to catch up.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I have the same desire for my Comcast subscription--Fox Sports 2 and BeIN Sports English in HD. I subscribed to the Sports package (Seattle area) but could only get BeIN in Spanish. That left out one of the world cup qualifiers which I was able to watch at my favorite Mexican restaurant (Torero's at The Landing in Renton).  The owner of the restaurant gladly subscribed at my request. Comcast--do the same!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Comcast carries Bein in SD; Verizon carries Bein in HD in English AND Bein in HD in Spanish.  For that matter Verizon has Univision Desportes in HD, ESPN Desportes in HD and AYM Sports and TyC Sports in SD-neither of which was carried by Comcast.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Here's another vote for FoxSports2.  I pay extra for the sports package because I want to watch international soccer.  Apparently, fox can't fit it all on FoxSports1 so they have to put in on 2.  That's fine except FoxSports2 is not available in Portland.  

Please add FoxSports2 and BeIn Sport (English) to Portland lineup.  Otherwise, there is no need for me to pay extra.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I too vote for Fox Sports 2 AND Fox SoccerPlus!!! I considered adding the Sports package but I would only use it for beIN and that is a waste of money for me. I rather go out to a restaurant to watch for the money. Why wouldn't the SPORTS PACKAGE contain ALL of the SPORTS channels?!?! These companies are all so ridiculous! Add FS2 and more soccer to Massachusetts programming!!! Large international communities and no soccer?!?! What is wrong with you??

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Just remember, if you get these channels, Fox is not broadcasting them in HD except in a handful of locations.  Yes, FoxSports2 carried the Dortmund/Real Madrid game today.  The quality of the video was absolutely awful.  Again, FoxSoccerPlus is a $15/month upcharge for SD.  It's disgraceful that Fox isn't presenting these in HD,

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

10 years ago

Its not Fox that is the problem.  These channels available in HD and its the cable company that chooses. It's 2014 guys.  Everything should be HD.  Even an SD TV has a better picture using a HD signal, letter boxed.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I'm annoyed with the situation.  It seems like more NASCAR events get moved to FS2 (like today's Nationwide series qualifying), while I'm stuck with a multitude of MTV channels that haven't been about music in 20 years.

FS2 is very overdue for Comcast subscribers.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Is comcast ever going to carry fox sports 2? (I am posting this here because I can't find any where else to complain)

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I'm annoyed with the situation.  It seems like more NASCAR events get moved to FS2 (like today's Nationwide series qualifying), while I'm stuck with a multitude of MTV channels that haven't been about music in 20 years.

FS2 is very overdue for Comcast subscribers.

X2-- Every other TV provider in our area carries FS2.  Why can't Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here