ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

@ken0965 wrote:

Take the survey. http://foxs.pt/1mJNsHc tell them what you don't and do like about Fox

Here's a tip guys. When you get to the end and they ask you if you want to be on a review mailing list . When they ask if anyone in your immediate family works in any of the listed fields of work, DO NOT check any of them as they will boot you of the list because of it!!!! Just an FYI

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

I am asking the serious question:  if you have an HD television are you going to be satisfied with Fox who, in almost all instances, are broadcasting FoxSports2, FoxSoccerPlus and most everything else in SD?  Let's assume you're getting these channels:  are you happy that Fox isn't broadcasting them in HD?

I have been extremely critical of Comcast-who I left after twenty years for Verizon.  But Fox may be worse.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Here it is well into 2014 NASCAR season and still no access to Fox Sports 2. Sure do miss Speed channel. Been paying for years and now missing Sprint Cup qualifying because it's on Fox Sports 2. Seems like there aren't many companies that do carry it. Thanks Comcast. When is Fox going to realize this power play isn't working and us comsumers are the ones being hurt? Grrrr!!

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

10 years ago

Take the survey. http://foxs.pt/1mJNsHc tell them what you don't and do like about Fox

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

@bigdrop wrote:

I am asking the serious question:  if you have an HD television are you going to be satisfied with Fox who, in almost all instances, are broadcasting FoxSports2, FoxSoccerPlus and most everything else in SD?  Let's assume you're getting these channels:  are you happy that Fox isn't broadcasting them in HD?

I have been extremely critical of Comcast-who I left after twenty years for Verizon.  But Fox may be worse.  

I get FS2 here in Eastern Mass - it's in SD and I don't like it at all.  I would much prefer it in HD like FS1 is.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

ComcastTeds, aren't you really on here for smoke & mirror purposes. It's fairly simple, we are VERY unhappy comcast customers that only want to know on what steps are being taken to get out viewing experience back to what it was before the sell out to fox. Tell your supervisor if you can not answer that question, then you are useless to us.

I'm sure somewhere up your chain of command already knows of this. Sometime around 6-7 months ago a group of less tollarent comcast customers have been directly contacting sponsor's of nascar and of teams informing them of the coverage they may thing is taking place but actually is not.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

With what we have to pay for your COMCAST cable we should at least have ALL the FOX sports channels to watch. Those of us the like NASCAR or any other sport FOX carriers should be able to watch or maybe NASCAR should change who they use for BROADCASTING.

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

10 years ago

we are stuck with fox for the next few years,but yes for what I pay I should get FS2,they take away a channel the price does not go down,but they say if they add a channel the price will go up.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I believe that NASCAR should revoke their contract with Fox Sports. FS1 obviously hates MOTORSPORTS because it interferes with their stick and ball programming, thus the handoff to FS2. I live in the MOTOR RACING CAPITAL IN THE WORLD and I can't watch NASCAR qualifying.....f@&?ing thanks COMCAST you better get on the stick!!!!!

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Let's Get Fox Sports 2.  Shortly I will be switching to the Dish Network.  All NASCAR Fans should follow suit.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Add me to the list of unhappy customers.  I recently upgraded to get HD and more channels, only to find out I STILL don't get  all the NASCAR programming, to include qualifying for this weekends race.

I've been with comcast since they took over here in Salem Oregon some 14 years ago.  I've payed thousands of dollars over the years since then, yet here we are in 2014 with no FS2.....

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Would like to see FS2 on Comcast. For today, we will miss qualifying for the Nascar Sprint Cup. This is an important part of my being a fan seeing qualifiying.

If not put qualifying on another channel that is allready available.

Thank you,

Bill521

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

I have been a comcast customer for over 10-years and now I'm #issed! I just found out that I can't watch Cup qualifying because Comcast doesn't carry FS2 in White Marsh, MD. FIOS has been hot on my trail for a while now and if I find out that they carry FS1 and FS2 then I guess I will become a FIOS customer instead. I live for sports and Nascar is one of them and now I see that I can't even watch it when I want too. This sucks!!!

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

ComcastTeds, here's another question you need to answer. Another poster wrote:

"we are stuck with fox for the next few years,but yes for what I pay I should get FS2,they take away a channel the price does not go down,but they say if they add a channel the price will go up."

what's up with this? My rates didn't go down when you took away Universal Sports. Sure, you replaced it with a crappy channel nobody watches. Same with Fox Soccer Channel. It gets replaced by a crappy re-run channel that has no business in the "Sports and Entertainment Package", since it is neither a sport nor is it entertaining. Just a cheaper way for you to do business, yet, our bills didn't go down. Sure, I got a six month reduction of 5.00, (took a lot of complaining to get that) what happens when the six months is over? You say it takes two to reach a deal that makes sense for everyone, yet your company is taking all the hits from customers.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

Can someone please tell me what channel Fox Sports 2 is on ...

We would like to watch the Sprint Cup qualifying today @ 3:30 pm

I've looked and looked and can't find it on HD or regular Digital cable channels.

Thank You for any help.

Regards, Jenn

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here