ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

11 years ago

This post was moved to a secure location because it violates the forum guidelines (language filter circumvention). http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

11 years ago

Fox is actually the big liar here. When they bought SPEED, they said most of the racing would stay there. BIG LIE.

Nothing but boring small town college football no body cares about. 

And Comcast...what a joke. Every try to find out what speed your internet is when you have a package? 

Thier website is a joke, endless maze of mis-information.

I am dumping thier sorry service and going to DirectTV. 

The fact that they lie about how many HD channels they have is enough to quit them. Putting a different channel number on the same channel, doesn't count as another HD channel. They do this with all the Premium Channels. You only get one REAL HD channel for HBO or Showtime. 

I have had it. 

I hate them. 

And dont' get me started about thier POS DVRs and router/ modems.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

@manamok wrote:

I have both FS1 and FS2 on my triple play account.  I'm in Eastern Mass.

Manamok, what channel???

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

@2161950 wrote:

I called Comcast & they told me they don't even offer Fox Sports 2.  They said to contact Fox Sport & complain.  Now, what do you believe?

That's ridiculous since it's where Fuel TV used to be. At least in my area.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@magoomba wrote:

@manamok wrote:

Manamok, what channel???

841 for FS1 and 177 for FS2

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

11 years ago

No 177 here in Fremont, calif , comcast is a joke while sticking its customers with $$$ service. I have the X1 Dvr service triple play and no FOxSports 2 👎

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

Those are the channels I have listed as well in Southern NH HOWEVER. FS2 has no programming on it. Not part of ANY pkg.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@sptaylor wrote:
Those are the channels I have listed as well in Southern NH HOWEVER. FS2 has no programming on it. Not part of ANY pkg.

I have the Premier XF Triple Play bundle - I think FS2 is part of that.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Let's add FOX SPORTS 2 to the Pittsburgh Market..  We've been waiting....The Dish Network is starting to look like a great opeion soon...

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

fox sports 2, mavtv, universal sports network,comcast offers none of these for 200 $ a month total rip off ..dish net work will get my $ from now on...

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Why don`t you carry fox sports 2. I live in Indiana and I pay alot for your services. If you can get fox sports 1 then you should be able to get fox sports  2. I watch Nascar alot and now I can`t get the qualifyiing anymore. It is ashame Comcast is so expensive but they have channels that don`t need to be on there but they can`t put the channels people want like fox sports 2. Get it together Comcast there are alot of people that are very upset with you.

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

11 years ago

If you want to know why COMCAST customer service doesn't respond to requests made on this forum, it's because the only people who read this are other customers like yourself.  COMCAST doesn't read this forum.  It is for COMCAST customers to help other COMCAST customers with suggestions.  IF you want to make an impact, you either need to go to "Chat" with a customer service rep, or call COMCAST to request FOX SPORTS 2.  As I have said before, here you are just preaching to the choir.  If it makes you feel good to complain on this forum, then great, but it isn't really accomplishing anything towards convicing COMCAST to release FOX SPORTS 2 from captivity.  CALL COMCAST.  ASK FOR FOX SPORTS 2.  It's a question of numbers and being a pain in their backside about it.  Or switch to Direct TV, or DISH, or Verizon FIOS.

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

I just talked to David Harris at Fox. He said he was getting a lot of calls, but the issue is with Comcast, as we knew. He read the contract language, but I didn't write it down. Basically, the agreement that was signed says that Comcast has until 2018 to offer Fox Sports 2 . He says that of course Fox wants to have it available. I did ask why they put NASCAR and racing on fox spots 2. He said they had existing contract for college football which the had to honor. So we need to keep bugging Comcast until they get tired of us. Direct tv is looking better.

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for getting back to me about this issue, so glad you called Fox Sports.  I'm not waiting until 2018 to get Fox Sports 2.  If Comcast doesn't get it by Feb. 2014, I'm dropping them & going to Direct TV.  We need to bug Comcast about this matter!!   You need to tell Comcast you contacted Fox Sports & this is what they said.  So Comcast, you need to get it ASAP or a lot of customers are jumping ship & going to Direct TV to get Fox Sports 2.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here