tdeck66's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 12, 2020 1:00 PM

Fox New not working

Why is the Fox News Channel not working on xfinity today?  All other channels are working.  It works fine on Hulu tv service.  I will cancel xfinity if you do not fix quickly.

Responses

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

@tdeck66 wrote:

Why is the Fox News Channel not working on xfinity today?  All other channels are working.  It works fine on Hulu tv service.  I will cancel xfinity if you do not fix quickly.

It's working fine here in zip code 05478, where are you?

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 y ago

Onscreen error message?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 m ago

Not working here either, none of my local channels or Hallmark are working. Those are the channels I most watch. I may as well not  have Cable if I don't have them.

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

10 m ago

Any onscreen error message?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 m ago

fox news channel seems to be the only channel having problems also,this happens all the time yet all other news channels work just fine wonder why this is hmmm!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 m ago

We have the same problem. Fox News Channel gets scrambled, with one other random channel.

4th time this has occurred this year

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

8 m ago

Fox News is working for me in zip code 05478, Northern Vermont.  Appears to be a local issue where not working.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 m ago

i will cancel comcast tomorrow if fox is off. the end 07070

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 m ago

same here. comecast will go down if all of us cancel. the end of comcast i see in the future. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

We are having same issue for about a week. It’s off and on pixalated and sound muffled. Other channels all ok.
We are in zip 47934

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

Fox News is fine I puke but off air on Xfinity... and when I use voice commands, repeatedly forces me instead to CNBC, which I have literally never watched. Moreover all other news programs are on air. Why the disparity Xfinity? When will this be resolved?
CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

7 m ago

It’ll be resolved when you either do troubleshooting on your end or have a tech out

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

Not working here this afternoon/evening in PA zip 18419.  Message is that it is blocked and to notify the service provider.  I WANT MY FOX!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Same here in Texas!! What’s going on?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Our Fox news isn't working today either... whats up with that? zip 46037

Official Employee

• 

100 Messages

Hi @user_e3c46a, I am sorry to hear Fox News has not been working on your box. I can understand the disappointment when you can't watch your favorite shows or channels. I would be happy to investigate this for you. Can you send me a private message with your full name, account holders full name (if different), and complete service address? To send a private message click the chat icon in the right corner and select the shared handle "Xfinity Support" when prompted. We look forward to hearing from you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here