U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, October 23rd, 2023 12:53 AM

Closed

Fox channel recording

Every time I record a football game on Fox, the playback judders. It will be fine for a short period of time and then it skips a beat and then is fine again. It happens with the video and the audio.  Very annoying 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hi @user_b2c747 I'm sad to hear you're having so much trouble with your recorded games. I know getting my football games interrupted is always a bummer and I want to help. Please send us a message, so we can help take a look at what's happening. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I have not heard anything back about this. I have noticed that it is not only the recordings of football games it is also live broadcasts of football games on Fox. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_b2c747 looks like we have been waiting to hear from you in our Direct messages. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here