U

Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024 5:28 AM

Closed

FETV purported cancellation

I’ve been seeing a streaming notice that FETV might be removed from the Houston market. Please don’t remove this channel. These channels that carry diesel shows are the only thing they brings me sanity in this insane world where everyone is at each other’s throats globally. 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 months ago

It's official.... FETV channel has been removed by Xfinity.  I just turned on my tv and selected the FETV channel and got a message that the channel is no longer available.  This is unacceptable in my opinion considering what we pay per month.

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

7 months ago

Xfinity cancels channels and raises rates for 2024... 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

7 months ago

Comcast sticking it to us seniors again

1 Message

It was removed from Chicagoland as well. I tried calling the number that scrolled across the screen in the last month, and the customer service reps knew nothing about it. Rate hikes when into effect in this month with access reduced.

1 Message

Tired or rate hikes paying 314.00 a month- its sick 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_9a9yfc and to anyone else who reads this, we are happy to do an account review with you to find a better plan that fits your needs and makes economic sense. Please feel free to create a new public post then we will advice you to send us a direct message for help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

7 months ago

@user_2zjy17 I can understand the frustration, however there are times when programming agreements expire, and we try to work with the network to come to a new agreement, however there are times that doesn't happen. You can learn more about the programming agreements by clicking here

1 Message

How can you remove channels in the Chicago area yet my bill went up in price!! What am I paying for???

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_6u2a5q, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the price increase, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

5 months ago

I really liked that channel, I’m so mad that they took it off.!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here