tv-junky's profile

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 1:07 PM

Closed

Fellow Travelers SHOWTIME...............

Boo Hiss !!!! 

I Pay For Showtime.  BUT.............

Episode 3 is only available on Paramount+....Which I don't pay for.  UGH

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

10 months ago

@user_n8g76p Looking at the show it appears the new episodes show live on Showtime, but the reruns are linked to stream through Paramount+. Just as an FYI, this is a decision made by Showtime and Paramount+, Xfinity does not control who has the rights for rebroadcast of any content.

(edited)

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

10 months ago

@tv-junky It is true that Episode 3 is on Paramount+. For anyone interested, you can check out how to subscribe to and manage your Paramount + subscription with XFINITY here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-paramount-plus-subscription

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

I ended up just DVR-ing it a few days later.  I'm not interested in getting paramount+ too.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Ah, okay @tv-junky. I am happy to hear that you were able to DVR it a few days later. I do the same thing and watch my recorded shows via the Stream app when at home or on the go. How is that show by the way?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

10 months ago

Regarding episode three of fellow travelers,

[Edited: "Language"] why is this the case? Why doesn’t episode three appear on Showtime? Are we going to have other random episodes missing from Showtime from now on? [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_n8g76p Looking at the show it appears the new episodes show live on showtime, but the reruns are linked to stream through paramount. 

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

10 months ago

Yeah, I’m similarly [Edited: "Language"] about this myself.  With the cost of cable these days, and so many people dumping their cable service and going with streaming or very limited platforms, this is really not smart, Xfinity.  Don’t [Edited: "Language"] with the premium channel series, of all things, it’s your biggest asset.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

8 months ago

Fellow Travelers is free from Showtime on my Xfinity. I have X1 and I am not subscribed to Paramount +, only Showtime. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here