Monday, July 18th, 2022 9:27 PM

Closed

Failed to download image error RDK-03011-2

The box says failed to download image. Tried to restart did nothing

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there. That's a pretty unique error message/code that we don't see too often. It seems like the box may have missed a firmware update. If resetting the box didn't work, another option is doing a system refresh through our My Account app. If that doesn't work, let us know. We may need to manually force some signals through to the equipment.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Only 1 tv has this code. The rest are fine. Once xfinity finds me in the hurricane Ian’s path, It decides that my issue is about restoration. Our cable has been restored… no one will talk to me. I’ve tried refreshing, etc on my end. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_a3d50b​  I have the same problem one of the three TVs is fine as of yesterday when I got the Internet and cable tv back. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_a3d50b. I see your area is still under interruption with an estimate of this current work done by tomorrow. I see you called in as well and I don't see any errors as of today. Is it still showing the error? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Good afternoon, @avaldes03. Are you still having the issues on the TV's? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

After a backup power supply had failed, I now have this same message and have tried all suggestions above. Is this firmware push something you can do for me right now?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_987ca9 - Thank you for trying the previously suggested steps. This might be something we can help with if we pull the account up! Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address to get started? I'd love to look into this for you.

To send a "Direct (private) Message":
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New Message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here