My xfinity app stopped working on my smart LG TV with this error below:

Error TVAPP-00148

anyone know how can I fix it?

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_46eb25
This is certainly not the experience that we want you to have while you're trying to stream! Have you had this issue on any other devices while trying to stream? The first few steps we recommend with most applications is to log out and clear the cache and cookies if possible. You can also try uninstalling the application and installing it back in to see if that helps!
We had a post a while back about this issue and they said that following these steps helped.
"Turned tv on. Then pressed power button on remote until Samsung appeared on screen. Then let go off of power button. TV went off then on." Let us know if you run into any further issues and we will be here to help! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have a Samsung Smart TV. I am receiving the error code TVAPP-00148 also. I tried the steps mentioned above and I still cannot get anything to stream. 

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

@user_c49056 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues while trying to watch the Xfinity Stream app on your Samsung TV. 

What is the year your TV was manufactured, the model number and software version? 

To find this info on a Samsung TV:

1. Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the Internet.
  2. Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
  3. Scroll to and select the Settings icon (gear to the right).
  4. Arrow down to Support.
  5. Arrow right, then down, then select About this TV.
  6. From here, you'll see the Model CodeSerial NumberSoftware Version, etc.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here