U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 7:55 PM

[Edited] FOX News blockage

Intermittently lose FOX News. Have all other channels on all boxes. [Edited: "Solicitation"]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hi @user_o20v05 Thnak you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you with your Fox News concerns. Are you seeing an error when the channel is not working?

2 Messages

I think it’s XRE03059

2 Messages

1 month ago

I can’t get Fox News on my tv

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, how are you doing @user_p6zqpc? Hopefully overall your day is going well, and you're enjoying your Xfinity service! Is Fox News a channel you know your subscribed to? If yes, we will want to reset your service and use the correct resources to clear the XRE error code. 

After removing the power cord from your Xfinity cable box and plugging it back in or closing and re-opening the Xfinity Stream app, launch the Xfinity Assistant. This can be done from the Xfinity app or from using this link, https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/

Just type in "Picture Issue" and follow the line of questioning for "Error Code." Not only do we want to provide the best possible products, but we want to offer great digital tools. The Xfinity app and Assistant can help you fix an issue like this quickly. Hopefully this works for you 😀

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here