Whoareyou1999's profile

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

Sunday, June 16th, 2024 4:49 PM

Digital Starter - What Channels Included

What channels are included with Digital Starter TV package?  

What additional channels are included with Digital preferrerd package?

Thanks

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

3 months ago

neither exist anymore - it's ChoiceTV (locals only), PopularTV, and UltimateTV (popularTV along with many low rated channels)

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

@user_kxq83x​ 

Thanks.  Didn't realize that but for me, it still exists as part of my condo association's bulk contract (along with digital preferred).  

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

hope you aren't getting ripped off. As far as channels, you're probably better off calling comcast.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Whoareyou1999 Greatings! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our forums group for assistance with your channel lineup. Being able to enjoy all your channels you have access to is important. While @user_kxq83x isn't wrong, we don't outwardly offer these lineups anymore, some customers are still on these legacy lineups. The newer lineups are pretty close to the legacy ones, with some exceptions to a few channels. I'm including a link for you to view the channel lineups. When you use it, you will be looking under the new lineup names. Are there some channels you are specifically interested in that I can look into for you? 

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles

Digital Starter=Popular TV
Digital Preferred=Ultimate TV

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here