U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, August 14th, 2024 10:15 PM

complaint

Xfinity says:  "As a media and technology company, we are committed to using the power of our platforms, our people, and our reach to create positive change and a more equitable society. By supporting local communities, our teammates, and our planet we can help create a world of open possibilities — so together, we can build a future that benefits generations to come."  I pay $20 a month for the "privilege" of having Fox "News" in my channel lineup. Fox is not news -- it lies and propaganda.  It does not fulfill Xfinity's stated goal. I request that Comcast/Xfinity stop having Fox so-called News in the mandated channel lineup, next time the channel contracts are renewed. I request an answer from Xfinity: when are the channel contracts renewed?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

29 days ago

Hey there, user_774b18, We regularly review our channel lineup and make changes based on our more popular packages with the most viewed programming. We truly appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you need anything else in the future. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Xfinity customers should not be forced to pay $20 a month each, for the "privilege" of having Fox "News" in the mandatory channel lineup. Fox is not news at all.  It is lies and propaganda.  It is entertainment for some sick people who like slanderous descriptions of important leaders.  Fox makes billions of dollars from the $20 paid by all the Xfinity internet customers. This must stop!

Official Employee

• 

809 Messages

user_774b18 we definitely appreciate your feedback, and we recommend leaving it on our site feedback link as well. This is the best way to influence changes for the future.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here