raptyrred's profile

Contributor

• 

185 Messages

Saturday, March 26th, 2022 5:23 PM

Closed

Comcast not listed as a provider for comedy cental

UNLOCK ALL COMEDY CENTRAL US CONTENT USING YOUR TV PROVIDER, yeah that ain't happening.  Comcast is not listed (xfinity) is not listed.  So I am unable to view all comedy central on my Fire TV.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out on our Forums page. I definitely understand your concerns and can get this feedback passed along. You can try to watch Comedy Central on the Xfinity Streaming app. If you have the network you can watch the network there, as well as their on-demand content. 

Contributor

• 

185 Messages

2 years ago

Comedy Central app as access to ALL of their programs, ones that have been cancelled also.  Such as Ugly Americans, Drawn Together.  Why should I sit in front of my computer when supposedly I can watch Comedy Central on my Fire TV.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

358 Messages

Understood! If Comcast/Xfinity is not listed Comedy Central will have to have get us added so that our customers will be able to watch all of their content. I love Comedy Central myself and I'm a big fan so I understand your concerns and I hope that we get added to it soon.

I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum or work for Comcast. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Paying way too much for this to not get access 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

That is super strange! We absolutely offer Comedy Central. Is this the Comedy Central app or our Xfinity Stream platform you are trying to access? Appreciate you taking the time to get us in the loop to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Comedy Central as a channel.  Yes.  On demand.  Not at all.  Looking at the comedy Central app offerings it's a smorgasbord that all the other Large providers offer, yet Xfinity is excluded.   Nick Jr is in the same category.  Time to reduce the bill by switching since this has been going on for so long

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I'm also trying to access their recent 25th anniversary South Park concert, as it has the reunion of Alex and Gedde from Rush in it, and I'm pissed I can't watch it!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Yes what is going on with this.  Started a couple of weeks ago,

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Yes what is up with this. Started a few weeks ago.

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Greetings, @user_cc801e! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us in regard to this issue. As stated above, if you're subscribed to Comedy Central you should have access to the channel and some of their OnDemand content via the Xfinity Stream app. With that said, I do understand that the Xfinity Stream app may not offer access to all the content that is found on the Comedy Central app, and this is why this type of feedback is so important to us. I will work on passing this up on my end! If you would like to submit this feedback you can do so using this link as well as this one. I appreciate your time, please let me know if you run into any issues accessing the links I've provided. 

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

The mtv app and the comedy central app are both inaccessible to Xfinity users still. Does Comcast (Xfinity) have any idea of a timeline in which this will be fixed?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here