U

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 4:23 PM

CBS audio drops off

While watching cbs audio dropping out 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

28 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @user_eo0kpt!  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure that you are having the best experience with your service.  When you notice you are having an issue with the sound dropping, are you also showing any accompanying error messages or codes on the screen?

1 Message

12 days ago

Same. Going on for days now. Cannot watch CBS without sound going on/off.  This is the only channel impacted by this behavior.  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_xf3eta, Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I understand the inconvenience that is caused when experiencing audio issues when trying to enjoy some video entertainment. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. Are you still experiencing audio issues on CBS at this time? What type of device are you using?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here