tito752's profile

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

Thursday, March 5th, 2020 4:00 AM

Closed

Cartoon Network

I have a feeling this is a move that might cause some unhappiness:

Xfinity TV Update: Effective May 5, 2020, Cartoon Network will be available as part of the Digital Preferred Tier. It will no longer be included with the Kids & Family Genre Pack. Learn more at xfinity.com/CartoonNetwork.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Cartoon Network Moving to Digital Preferred and Preferred+ Packages Deferred

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

5 years ago

@tito752 wrote:

I have a feeling this is a move that might cause some unhappiness:

Xfinity TV Update: Effective May 5, 2020, Cartoon Network will be available as part of the Digital Preferred Tier. It will no longer be included with the Kids & Family Genre Pack. Learn more at xfinity.com/CartoonNetwork.

Cartoon Network Moving to Digital Preferred and Preferred+ Packages Deferred

We previously communicated that the Cartoon Network would be moving to the Digital Preferred and Preferred+ packages on May 5. However, given recent events impacting our customers and our community, this has been deferred. We’ll re-evaluate at a later date and will notify our customers before making any changes to the packaging of Cartoon Network.

Earlier this month, we started to send bill messages to customers informing them of the Cartoon Network move. This change is on hold.

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

5 years ago

Just saw this on my bill.  Moving Cartoon Network and Adult Swim to Digital Preferred?  A lot of unhappy cordcutters coming your way in May!

"Effective May 5, 2020, Cartoon Network will be available as part of Digital
Preferred and Preferred Plus. It will no longer be available as part of Digital Starter,
Economy Plus Latino TV, Starter Latino TV or the Kids & Family Genre Pack.
Learn more at Xfinity.com/CartoonNetwork."

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

Reply to year old post. Post being closed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here