vlawde's profile

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 8:56 PM

Closed

Can't get Paramount+

I have Showtime as part of my package, so it's basically free - I don't pay for it separately. Last week Showtime merged into P+ and from what I read, Showtime as a standalone channel will soon not be available, just it's content merged into P+.  I can't access P+ without paying, but should access it's content in Showtime since they are the same now.

I've asked before and not gotten any solid answers, just guesses. Can any Comcast employee please give me a definitive answer? For the most part I don't really care about Showtime but do want P+ access

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

1 year ago

Along these lines, I am paying $10 a month for Showtime and have a 12 month subscription to Paramount +.

If Showtime disappears, do I get a $10 reduction of my monthly bill?

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@tbill1 Hey there, we can look into that for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

Thank you for your reply, but I have already told you all you need to know. Part of my plan is picking 3 premium channels with Showtime being one of them

for $10 each and I privately subscribed to Paramount + .  It should be a straight forward answer. If I lose a premium channel that I am paying $10 a month for,

will my monthly bill be reduced by $10 if Showtime disappears?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @tbill1.  We are glad to take a closer look at this for you.  While things over at Showtime are changing as far as their streaming content is concerned, the network would still be a live channel, so there would be no change in live TV programming.  If that changes, we would be able to issue a credit then.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

1 year ago

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here