U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 10:47 AM

Closed

Cancel Fox Nation subscription

How do I cancel my Fox Nation Subscription?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 years ago

@user_ff9c4a 

How do I cancel my Fox Nation Subscription?

Did you order it through Comcast or through the Fox Nation website?  If the latter you would go back to the website to cancel.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I subscribed to it on my TV through Comcast

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

Hello @user_ff9c4a, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums I hope you are doing well! I understand that service needs change over time and you can modify or remove add-on programming by following the steps listed here https://comca.st/3MAqt30.

We can also assist you in getting this removed on our end as well if you would prefer. If you would like our help please send us a direct message with your first and last name and address to get started.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

How do I cancel Fox Nation inadvertently signed up via Xfinity/Comcast?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, how do you do this. The instructions above do not work for Fox Nation. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinitySean​ how do I send a direct message to you to help me cancel Fox Nation?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_568a5e, use the direct messaging icon at the top right corner of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." Once we locate your account, we will cancel Fox Nation if we can. Taking a closer look at your subscription is the next best step. Thanks for bearing with us!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Who do I have to pay to cancel fox nation?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_c28657​ 

Who do I have to pay to cancel fox nation?

Fox Nation is a subscription service.  Did you sign up on the Fox Nation website or through Comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Problem Solver

• 

352 Messages

Hello, thanks so much for reaching out to us on our Forums. You've definitely come to the right place.  I can definitely assist with the removal of that channel. If possible, go ahead and follow these steps to send us a DM! To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

-Click "Sign In" if necessary

-Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

-Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

-The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I would like to cancel Fox Nation as well.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity has the worse customer service anywhere!!! Can never reach an agent,  their links don't work

I am so done with them.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here