rcar's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 9th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Britbox

Will BritBox be one of our channel choices, the way we can access Netflix, YouTube, etc.?  I'd like to view BritBox directly on my Xfinity TV.  Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I second the motion!

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Would be nice if someone with Xfinity could answer the question. I also would like to know.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

The original question was broad. Will it ever be added? It’s possible, but nothing has been announced. Other apps that were supposed to be added were pushed back because of the pandemic

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

4 years ago

Why is the pandemic creating delays in adding things? Aren't these generally people sitting at computers creating these changes?  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Well for one thinng the pandemic has caused a huge increase in the need for internet as students and workers have to do everything remotely. So clealry Comcast has had to prioritize new service requests and requests for speed increases over content concerns. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I would also like to know if Brit box will be added and when? 

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

Hi there, thanks sincerely for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Community Forums and voicing your feedback regarding the BritBox channel. At this time, we don't have any set plans as far as mapping the application to our streaming platform however, we are constantly updating our technology to provide the best customer experience all around and will definitely make sure everything feedback is passed forward in regard to adding the BritBox channel/app to our services! Thanks so much again for all your interest! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Is there any update on this? We subscribe to BritBox and it would be great if we could access with the Xfinity voice remote.

Right now we have to use the Roku TV remote to get to BritBox on the TV.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thank you for reaching back out today. I have researched and I am not showing BritBox as an option at this time. I totally get how this is not the best answer or the most desirable and I am really sorry. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_c06dc7, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your service issues and constant interruptions. I can imagine how frustrating that is or how how you must be feeling. I'd love a chance to help you and get this situation turned around for you. This thread is over a year old and will be closed. Please create your own post, and we'll be happy to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here