U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 24th, 2024 1:18 PM

Bally's Sports refund

I just got my bill due on June 12th and still show no fefund for the loss of Bally's Sports. Just wondering why this is so difficult to honor what you promised your customers? 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @user_b93727

We will proactively credit customers for the loss of their Bally Sports network content in the coming weeks unless you are a bulk customer. Bulk customers may not be eligible for proactive credit. Bulk customers with Basic video service provided through their contract who upgraded to Digital Starter/Popular TV will receive a proactive credit applied in the coming weeks. Bulk customers with Digital Starter service or above included in their contract will not receive proactive credits. They are not eligible because they are not separately billed for RSN fees.

3 Messages

4 months ago

I am not a bulk agreement customer If Bally stopped service on April 30th When will I see the proposed credit for May and Junes billing

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

You should see the credit on your next billing statement. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here