U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, February 1st, 2022 12:25 AM

Closed

Bally Sports

Why are we not getting Bally Sports tonight??  We aren’t able to watch Pacers Game at 7:00!!

Official Employee

• 

952 Messages

2 years ago

Hey @user_df4ae1, thank you for reaching out to us on our forums. We certainly don't want you missing the game and appreciate you letting us know. I'm not showing any known issues with Bally sports so far. Are you getting an error message or is there just an issue with the broadcast?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ error message….just a stripped screen

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sorry….NO error message

Official Employee

• 

952 Messages

Perfect, thank you for clearing that up. It sounds like to me there may be an issue with the feed. Does it do it on all of the Bally channels? Depending what area you are in, they should be channels 53, 519, and 1250. IF it is happening on all of them, can you send us a direct message so I can troubleshoot more in depth? You can send one by clicking the " direct message" icon in the upper right corner of our forum page by the alerts icon. Once you click on that, click the new message icon that looks like a pencil and paper. From there, input our shared handle Xfinity Support to send us a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No way to send you the message once I wrote it. But the game is about over now.  😡

Official Employee

• 

952 Messages

We apologize you missed it. With other people having the same issue, that indicates there was probably a issue with the broadcast itself. A lot of times when that happens the network will replay the game. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Trying to watch the game and nothing but colored stripes on the Bally channel. What is up?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thank you for letting us know you are seeing colored stripes. How are you accessing the programming such as on an X1 cable box, online, using a Smart TV, etc? Are you seeing the same problem if you try to access the programming from any other devices?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We can't get Channel 1250 Bally Sports Indiana either. Checked 2 tv's and computer. Only see color bars.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Same problem with freezing then color bars on both channels 830 and 831 via Comcast box and on channels 1250 and 1251 on the Xfinity X1 streaming app. This is intermittent and seems to get worse the longer I watch the channel. It just happened on 830 at 09:07 a.m. CST! 

If you have a smart TV, you can download the Bally Sports App and watch this way without a problem if you have fast enough internet service. Or you can get the Bally Sports App for your mobile device or PC and cast it via a Chromecast type device. $15 for an older generation Chromecast device at online giants like Amazon or eBay.

I'm trying to work with customer service but it's only been a reboot my Xfinity supplied cable box and X1 modem with no results. 

I've tried different TV sets and changed my TV's picture settings with no positive results. 

It has to be a Bally Sports to Comcast/Xfinity issue because this problem has only began recently around mid to late June. And friends with other providers aren't having any problems. I'm having problems with Bally Sports SE and Bally Sports South and they both go out at the same time and often remain off for hours at a time. It's not a blackout issue in my case.

I really hope that this gets resolved soon as I'm eating through limited internet download limits. Fixed income and have been with Comcast for almost 3 decades. I really miss Fox Sports doing the regional sports 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

2 years ago

Moved to Channels and Programming as this is not disability related.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why is Bally sports not showing Atlanta braves baseball April 24, 2022

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why can’t I stream Bally’s channel away from home 

Official Employee

• 

860 Messages

Hello @user_a16279 I'm sorry for the inconvenience it causes when you are unable to stream away from home. There are agreements with some networks that limit the ability for us to stream while not connected to your home network. I know this can be an issue when you want to watch your favorite shows. In many cases for my self I have found that I am able to use the networks own app to stream while I am not home, or I have found my shows available ondemand. 

Currently we have 250+ channels available for streaming while away. This site provides those network and additional details.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Did Xfinity lose Bally’s Sports? I can’t watch Braves suddenly???

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

@user_c5e811​ Is the channel missing? Or is it that they're not showing the Braves game on what is supposed to be (I presume) Bally Sports Southeast?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here