williemac1's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, August 1st, 2024 11:21 PM

Bally sports Why can’t I swatch Atlanta Braves?

Comcast claims Bally is back.  But the channel for Atlanta Braves isn’t available.   Comcast…well I won’t say what I’m thinking 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Xfinity just gave all their subscribers the finger

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

@user_c5pg55​ I just rejoined

cannot get a lot of Braves baseball

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, Tolbertjr, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account. We would be happy to check on your channel lineup to make sure you have access to Bally Sports so you do not miss any of the big games! You have reached the right place! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

9 Messages

2 months ago

They have basically made Bally a premium channel such as HBO. So none of us are getting it on the lower tiers, even if we are subscribers to the sports package. Yes, this is outrageous. And yes, [Edited: Solicitation] [Edited: Language]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here