U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 11:25 AM

Closed

Bally Sports Sun & Florida

I noticed that yesterday and today my Bally Sports Sun & Florida channels aren’t working. The colorful stripes appear as if the channels aren’t available. What’s going on? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same here … would like an xfinity answer.

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @user_e9bff9

Thank you so much for reaching out through our Forums! I know experiencing issues with your service can be frustrating. As a sports fan myself, I appreciate the frustration. As of right now, we are aware that the programmer is experiencing technical difficulties and they are working around the clock to get this resolved. We unfortunately do not have an estimated time of resolution. You are welcomed to check back in for updates, should any be available at that time.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

8/1/21 this is the first time for me having problems with Bally Sports on X1 except for a few seconds here and there. Today it is just not working at alll

Official Employee

• 

915 Messages

@user_cf3afb

Can you try unplugging your cable box's power cord from the wall for a full 30 seconds to see if that clears up any issues? Also, are you getting the same colored slate or something different?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am having the same issue

Contributor

• 

390 Messages

There was no issue with Bally Sports Florida on the non-Comcast system I was watching on today. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Bally was aware of the issue on the 1st with the channel feed through us and took action to resolve the issue. If anybody still has issues, let us know. Thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here