Rushfan003's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

26 Messages

Sunday, December 17th, 2023 5:55 PM

Closed

Axs TV removed from the line up?

I went to look for something to watch and yesterday, Axs TV was on channel 897. This morning, I went to look again, and it's gone. I did search and find it on 1613, but I don't usually go up that far to find it. 

Why was it removed from the 897 channel designation? This makes ZERO sense to get rid of it. 

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

You can find the info about this at: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/axs-tv-hd-ip-only

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

Check this: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/axs-tv-hd-ip-only

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for linking in the related articles, @deltrain. Sharing information and helping others is keeping in spirit with the Xfinity Forums community and is to be commended.  We appreciate your contribution and being a valued community member!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

9 months ago

I was looking for it too. I don't understand why it disappeared. I noticed the bill never goes down when the channels are removed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_vtj4tg, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the channel, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Hi there @Rushfan003!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum .  WE are so glad to hear from you and happy to help in any way that we can.  Starting December 12, 2023, AXS TV channel will be moved to HD IP-only and will not be available to customers who don't have eligible services and compatible equipment.  In order to view AXS TV you will need:

*A subscription that includes HD service.

*The Ultimate TV package or the Entertainment Genre Pack.

*A compatible Xfinity X1 TV Box.

An IP-capable device and HD programming (not included, additional charges may apply) will be required to view AXS TV.

We are glad to review your services to see what is needed in order for you to get this channel.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message whenever you are ready to get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Frequent Visitor

• 

26 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ This would have been nice to know ahead of time. When you opt for paperless billing, you don't get the notice that channels are being moved and removed. 

I pay all this money for my services, and some common courtesy and respect would be a minimum requirement. Especially when you are a customer for over 5 years. I have access to the Ultimate Package and HD services, but those channels are never discussed, which is why some do not know about FeTV. This all should be laid out for the customer to see. If these removal of channels continue, I will figure out where to take my business. Perhaps I may figure out how to run streaming stuff, though I have cable for the mere fact that I cannot get any sort of over the air signals, with living not far from a private airport. 

Do better. 

Official Employee

• 

474 Messages

We value your feedback and will provide it to our management team. If you have the XFINITY app, you can view your billing statements there to see any news updates about lineup changes. Head over to https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/viewing-your-bill-online-ecobill and that will walk you through the steps to view your bills on the XFINITY app as well as the XFINITY website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you would like to look into making changes to your account, please send us a private message. 

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

9 months ago

Ia AXS a by market channel? It is not, and has never been, available in my area. I miss it from my DirecTV time.

1 Message

8 months ago

Every time I like a channel they find a way to make me pay extra for it. Cannot wait to get away from these creeps.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here