U

Saturday, September 2nd, 2023 10:58 PM

Closed

APPLE TV+ not loading

Hello,

On Xfinity box [Edit: Removed Serial Number], family room2

Apple TV+ stuck on logo screen no errors. Clearing local data in privacy did not resolve issue. Also restarted and refreshed the system with no success.

Per the community forum someone mentioned you can send a provisioning single to the box that will update the hardware. Please do so and let me once completed so I can confirm it resolves the issue. 

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

1 year ago

@user_d2c84b

Hi there! Glad you reached out, to send the signal I will need additional details. 

Please send me a private message with your name and address to get started. 

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

2 Messages

@XfinitySheila​ 

Thanks. Contacted Xfinity via chat and they restarted my box, and I believe sent a provisioning signal, unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. What next?

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Thank you for sharing that update @user_d2c84b! We definitley want to ensure this is resolved for you. Based on the box information you had provided us previously, you should be able to load the Apple TV+ app without any issues since you are using a compatible box. Have you been able to successfully load the app in the past and it only recently stop working, or have you always had issues with the app? Have you ensured that there are not any parental blocks set up for the app? You can check that by going to Settings > Parental Controls > TV Rating Locks > TV-MA.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here