dadgren's profile

Problem Solver

• 

975 Messages

Thursday, July 21st, 2022 9:51 PM

Closed

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? Disney+ has placed my account on hold and are saying next they will cancel my account. I can no longer watch

I can no longer watch Disney+. A Xfinity employee on this forum said "a small number of Disney+ subscribers had a problem with payment". I want to be clear I paid my bill on time as I always do. Xfinity or Disney has messed up my Disney+ account. No one really cares about this problem. It is not possible for me to update my payment method at Disney+. I honestly believe the Xfinity "solution" is to wait for Disney+ to cancel my account, then maybe I can resubscribe to it. It is sad that Xfinity is doing nothing to solve this situation. When I click on an "update payment" button at Disney+ online page it takes me to a Xfinity my account app page.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us today! We want our customers to please be aware that this issue is not caused by Xfinity. Like many other devices, you can access the Disney+ app from our TV box, but it is a separate subscription that is not billed through Comcast. 

I have done some research on my side and found the support phone number for Disney+. You can reach them with your issues at 1 (888) 905-7888. Thank you! 

Problem Solver

• 

975 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ Thank You VERY MUCH that is the first thing anyone suggested that worked. I have been seeking Xfinity help for over a week.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

You are most welcome, my friend! Were you able to get everything straightened out? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here