Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 1:13 AM

Closed

Activate peacock

I claimed a Diamond reward for Peacock free. Have never been able to activate

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hey there user_yv2qe7! Thank you so much for being a customer and reaching out. This is a known issue we're still working on. It's on the NBC side of things, not the Comcast side, so we're waiting for a mass account level update for all of our Diamond reward members and Gig customers. I'd still be more than happy to personally look into your account if that's something your really wanting. 

3 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ I don’t know what else to do. I have spent multiple hours on the phone on multiple different days trying to get this fixed. Xfinity says I have peacock. Cannot sign on. Peacock keeps asking me to subscribe. How do I fix this? Thanks for relying!

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

We certainly understand the frustration with trying to get Peacock activated on your account, @user_yv2qe7! We would like to take a look into this and see what we can do to get this activated. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I have started yet another ticket. I’m not hopeful that it will be resolved. How is Peacock supposed to know that I signed up for a reward from xfinity?  Shouldn’t there be a code that xfinity gives me?  

2 Messages

@user_yv2qe7​ I have experienced the same problem for months and have not been able to get it resolved. I made 2 trips to the xfinity store with no luck. The second guy I talked to basically said there was nothing that could be done and tough luck.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_cde9b1, thanks for reaching out. 

Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail and help however we can. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address. Be sure to type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here