U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Sunday, September 15th, 2024 1:17 PM

ACC Network

ACC Network

I can?t get ACC Network on regular xfinity menu but can get it on espn app and streaming app. How can I get it to download on regular cable

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

17 days ago

Hello, @user_b5a0b4 Most Xfinity TV customers can access the ACC Network by simply going to their TV channel guide or by using their X1 Voice Remote. Customers who don’t subscribe to a TV package featuring the ACC Network will need to upgrade to receive the channel. In states that have one or more ACC school, the ACC Network will be available on Digital Starter, Expanded Basic, Popular TV, Sports & News and Xfinity Latino Starter levels of service.

• Central Division ACC states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky and South Carolina.
  • Northeast Division ACC states: Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
  • West Division: California and Texas.

For states that don’t have any ACC schools (including the Washington, D.C. area), the ACC Network is available as part of the Digital Preferred, Preferred+, and Ultimate TV levels of service.  Additionally, On August 22, 2024, the ACC Network channel is being moved from Xfinity's Ultimate TV package to the Popular TV package in the California and Texas regions. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I pay for this service by subscribing to the entertainment and sports package

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

user_b5a0b4 We are showing that you should have access to the ACC Network on your Xfinity Stream app. Here is a link to the networks you should have available to you even when you are outside your home, https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/tv-go-live-streaming-networks. 

We would be happy to take a look at your channel lineup to make sure everything is correct. As a Duke fan myself, I definitely do not want you to miss any of the big games! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here