U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 24, 2021 2:05 AM

ACC Network

Will Comcast finally decided to add the ACC Network? It is embarrassing that Comcast is the only major cable carrier not to have worked out a deal with Disney.  I see tons of articles and posts to forums like this requesting that Comcast add the ACC network.  It is clear that they don’t care about the content that their subscribers want.  We pay a lot of money for inferior programming that nobody watching but can’t high quality sports programming that has a high demand. When will Comcast listen to the request of its customer.  Please don’t give me a canned response that Comcast constantly reviews its programming, because if you did this with the customer in mind, we would not be denied access to the ACC Network.

Responses

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

247 Messages

17 d ago

Hello, everyone! Thank you for choosing to reach out to us though our Xfintiy Forums. We appreciate your feedback regarding ACC Network and we want all our customers to have access to the programming that they love. Currently, ACC Network is not available but there are alternative ways to enjoy the games provided through this network.

You can catch games on channels like, ESPN, FOX sports, FS1 & CBS sports. Additionally, for customers who have our X-1 cable boxes, you can navigate to the YouTube app and type in “ACC” or “ACC Network” or use the voice remote to say, “Show me ACC Network on YouTube” for a faster search. Furthermore, the content is available through the ACC website at https://comca.st/3ihAbua.

This comment was created from this reply

Contributor

• 

483 Messages

@XfinityDevinC

this is the same copy and paste reply as before and is incorrect ....

the YouTube thing is not correct, 

and you assuming that as a "Clemson fan" (for example) That i would be satisfied by watching a different "acc game" means that you don't know much about sports and fandom 

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

@billmich88888  On my X1 Remote, I used voice to 'Show me ACC Network on YouTube' and it worked for me.  It did want me to sign-in to YouTube (which I didn't) but implied ACC Network was available (might need an additional subscription for that access).  Not sure what you mean by 'the YouTube thing is not correct'.

Contributor

• 

483 Messages

thats YouTube TV - which is a streaming tv service that costs XXX per month. (whatever their fee is)

the regular old youtube does not carry ACC network live programming

it carries the acc digital network, which shows condensed replays and other features, but not the actual live ACC network

(edited)

Microphone

Contributor

• 

117 Messages

20 d ago

Comcast, make the ACC Network like a pay movie channel if Disney is "extorting you" that much.  Let the consumer decide if they want to spend $X on it.  Let supply and demand be your guide.

Official Employee

• 

247 Messages

Hello, everyone! Thank you for choosing to reach out to us though our Xfintiy Forums. We appreciate your feedback regarding ACC Network and we want all our customers to have access to the programming that they love. Currently, ACC Network is not available but there are alternative ways to enjoy the games provided through this network.

You can catch games on channels like, ESPN, FOX sports, FS1 & CBS sports. Additionally, for customers who have our X-1 cable boxes, you can navigate to the YouTube app and type in “ACC” or “ACC Network” or use the voice remote to say, “Show me ACC Network on YouTube” for a faster search. Furthermore, the content is available through the ACC website at https://comca.st/3ihAbua.

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

483 Messages

@XfinityDevinC 

this is an incorrect response.

If I want to watch the north carolina game (because i am a fan of that particular team) and the game is on the ACC network, then I cannot watch it.

Don't come in and say , hey, you can watch Boston college play Syracuse on these networks instead.

If I am a fan of 'team X', then I want to watch 'team X', telling me to watch the game between 'teams y and z' is not an acceptable solution.

I have seen this logic used in sports networks carriage disputes for a long time now and it is just plain wrong thinking.

In addition, the live games on the ACC network are not available on regular old YouTube or even the conference network site, that is also incorrect information

(edited)

Contributor

• 

483 Messages

@Microphone 

Disney doesn't allow cable carriers to make the ACC network available in an "a la carte" fashion; It takes 2 to tango and Disney is also not willing to do what it takes to get this channel to comcast subscribers

New to the Community?

Start Here