DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need the ACC Network or I'm seriously thinking about changing cable providers.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why do you still not have acc network?! This is ridiculous. You will lose more customers if you continue to operate without their interests in mind.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Have you added Acc network yet?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm so sad and depressed that my number one Tigers are not available with Xfinity. It's crazy, I have everything you offer, sports, premium channels, internet, and phone. But now I'm going to have to pay more money to watch on another platform. Why bother keeping Xfinity if I have to subscribe to another provider. Direct TV is looking better then ever.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why is it Comcast will not carry the ACC Network. If I have to pay HULU $45 a month to get it, I will drop Comcast!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I have to agree with other posters on this topic. To be this close to kickoff, and still have a cable company with the subscriber base of Comcast NOT offering this channel is suprising. Luckily I don't have to watch it on TV this week, but this will definitely determine the way I go with my TV services starting with next week's game. I have streamed before, I have no problem cutting the cord and streaming TV again.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why don't you have a contract to show the ACC network?  You have the SEC network so why not ACC?   I watch ACC teams and am upset that I will miss them because you won't sign a contract to add them to your regular line up.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am considering dropping Comcast for another provider if they don't add the ACC Network. I know many Comcast subscribers (including myself) who will be missing key college football games this Fall from our favorite schools/teams. Does Comcast have any update on adding the ACC Network? I know they are receiving a lot of requests and complaints from subscribers, but it appears they don't really care too much about their customer needs. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Don't see any up-to-date answers concerning the ACC Network.  What is the status of including this in one of your sports packages or at least something that will allow us to access it through our EPSN Plus network.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

From what little information I have been able get, it appears that Comcast, Xfinity will not be carrying the ACC network.  This is a huge mistake because there a many ACC fans, including many with no particular ties to an ACC college, that are rabid ACC sports fans.  Given the other stuff Comcast makes available, carrying the ACC network should be a no-brainer.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is Comcast going to sign a contract with the ACC Network  Disappointed it's not already in the channel line up.

'

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will the ACC Network be shown in my local area?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please Add the new ACC Channel to your programming.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Come on guys, when are you going to reach an agreement!  This is Atlanta and we need our ACC sports.  Thought you were getting it or I wouldn't have renewed by contract.  This is frustrating.  Get with the program!!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why no ACC NETWORK? Come on man, it’s football season and Comcast choked!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here