2022 Paralympic Winter Games
Xfinity is proud to bring you every moment of inspiration from Team USA and the Paralympic Winter Games is an experience unlike any other.
Catch every minute, every medal and every moment of inspiration through the ultimate entertainment experience for the Paralympic Winter Games on Xfinity.
Opening Ceremony — March 4, 2022
Paralympic Winter Games — March 4-13, 2022
Closing Ceremony — March 13, 2022
Today, you can say “Olympics” or “Paralympics” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to get started. You can also browse the archives and see replays and more from past Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
Enjoy an unparalleled viewing experience:
- 230+ hours of NBCUniversal coverage across NBC, Peacock, USA Network, CNBC, NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app.
- Peacock is the live stream home with all NBCUniversal’s coverage of the Paralympic Winter Games.
- You can also watch on Xfinity Stream, NBCOlympics.com and the NBC’s sites and apps.
- Xfinity Flex will provide access to incredible moments of Team USA inspiration on Peacock, including every event live, medal ceremonies, highlights and more.
- Say “Olympics” or “Paralympics” with your Xfinity Voice Remote to access the Olympics hub.
Frequently Asked Questions
What content will be available for the Paralympic Winter Games?
With Xfinity X1, enjoy 230+ hours of coverage of the Paralympic Winter Games on NBC, USA Network, Olympic Channel and Peacock. X1 also offers live coverage, highlights, replays, playlists, sports-specific collections, medals standings and more.
With Xfinity Stream, you can access everything the Paralympic Winter Games has to offer, including live coverage and highlights, online or on your mobile device.
With Xfinity Flex, access incredible moments of Team USA inspiration on Peacock, including every event live, medal ceremonies, highlights and more at no additional cost with your Xfinity Internet.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.