S

Friday, March 22nd, 2024 9:38 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile bill has no PDF version to download

Unlike Xfinity Internet, Xfinity Mobile bill isn't available in PDF format for download. Following the steps provided to print the bill doesn't result in a standard bill format.
https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/xfinity-mobile-account-payments-statements

There are many posts in this forum regarding the issue for years. It would be nice to have this option available.

‎Mobile bill statement PDF Unavailable | Xfinity Community Forum [10 months ago]

‎Xfinity Mobile pdf statement | Xfinity Community Forum [2 years ago]

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

@sendilnathan. Mine looks a bit different, but it could be the type of device I'm using to access it. I also see what you mean by not being able to download it. It just pulls up the statement PDF, but I don't see the option to print or download it to the device itself. I'm checking to see if our regular Xfinity website gives me the option. To make sure we are on the same page. These are the steps you are taking on the app, correct? Account>Xfinity Mobile balance > Statement history > Statement PDF. 

6 Messages

@XfinityDilary I'm trying on desktop website. Attached screenshot is from Billing | Xfinity Mobile where am not able to download the PDF version.

But from history (xfinity.com) am able to see statement history and download PDF version am looking for. What's the difference between both the websites?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hmm. Interesting! Thanks for that update @sendilnathan. I'm glad the second link worked. Was the first link accessed through your phone/mobile device? It could be an issue with the mobile version not having full access to the PDF statement feature. That can sometimes happen with certain features on websites that are accessed through a mobile browser instead of a regular PC/Laptop browser. I was able to print mine on the Xfinity Website by going into a regular browser on a PC and following these steps: Account > Billing > Xfinity Mobile Bill details > Statement History > Statement PDF. Are these the steps you took? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ Please find steps and screenshots. I'm also using a regular browser on a PC. Step 1 has proper PDF version to preview and download. Step 2 does not have PDF version to preview and download. Am not sure what's the exact difference between https://www.xfinity.com/mobile (website loads fast and top in goggle search) and https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/mobile/ (website loads slow compared to the other one and doesn't result in google search)

1. https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/mobile/statement/history

Account > Billing > Xfinity Mobile Bill details > Statement History > Statement PDF

2. https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/my-account/billing/statement-list

Step: My Account > Billing > View Statements 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

535 Messages

@sendilnathan  Thanks, we appreciate the examples. Okay just in case we're missing something here, we recommend working with an Xfinity Mobile agent. They'll be able to guide you to a better spot to download the statement, or document what is happening and escalate correctly. We have access to residential accounts on the forums, and are experts on it if you ever need one. For this, call or text 1 (888) 936-4968 to reach our secure Mobile team. You can also chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile, where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ Thanks, and I appreciate the quick reply!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @sendilnathan. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about the statement issue you've been having when trying to download a PDF version of it. I just tried downloading a PDF version through my account and was able to. The PDF statement feature appears to be working as intended. Are you using our Xfinity App to download it or visiting our Xfinity Website? Have you tried using different devices to see if the same issue persists? 

6 Messages

@XfinityDilary There is no download option available in Xfinity mobile app. I would say Xfinity mobile app/website has the capability to only preview the bill, not to download or print. I have attached the bill how its generated when printing from website. Are you referring PDF version in below format for Xfinity Mobile?

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here